Making the news today....

Mick Dempsey

4 hours ago, Youngstu said:

Not too fond of following the rules, especially when plucked out of thin air by this current bunch of incompetents and as they change their minds every 25 seconds you can't expect the instructions to remain from one week to the next.

I can relate to that!

If Joe Spunker can even tell the difference between the (apparent) ‘advice’, ‘guidance’, ‘rules’ and what is supposed to be law, they’d be doing better than most!  Boris’ dad and his closest adviser / confidant can’t even seem to get a grip (or give a shite) for it.....

And even that which is supposed to be ‘law’, there’s nobody to actually implement it effectively anyway. 

With 80,000 babes due to arrive in Kernow tomorrow, nicely coinciding with the pubs opening, I suspect the shite is about to hit the fan!

4 hours ago, Khriss said:

@kevinjohnsonmbe had to look that up,

EN.M.WIKIPEDIA.ORG

Very interesting article with lots of history, geology and economic facts...... Whereas i just thought it was a place you could go and get madly drunk, surf an complain abt yr forwarder not fitting down tight lanes  ? K

I think Mr B might have edited out my expletive and substituted it with "babes."

There is a warm welcome for all today:

(That's not me BTW ?)

Screenshot 2020-07-04 at 14.45.59.png

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

4 minutes ago, Khriss said:

Hmmmm, spelled correctly - dont think ee be from Cornwall...... 

Good to see a healthy outdoor family activity though.....

Thats a brother, sister, father mother, child family outing ?

Prob’s find a bit of badger road kill for tea on the way home....

Edited by kevinjohnsonmbe
  • Like 2

24 minutes ago, kevinjohnsonmbe said:

Good to see a healthy outdoor family activity though.....

Thats a brother, sister, father mother, child family outing ?

Prob’s find a bit of badger road kill for tea on the way home....

Either that or its Granny's birthday   an she driving down fr day  ?  K

• Haha 1

I see it’s in the news that Ed Davey the acting leader of the Lib Dem’s has actually bothered his feeble jobsworth arse and written to Kent police about Farages pub visit !!!!. Come on seriously the 14 day thing was just about out plus he has been tested etc and proven to be clear. Is this the calibre or pure wanker that thinks this will buy him brownie points in some people’s eyes. I’m sure the stay at home save the nhs obey every single instruction etc types whom hate Farage for brexit will disagree but as far as I’m concerned Davey has made himself look like a snivelling little grass. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2