Making the news today....

Mick Dempsey

David Urquhart has gone down the pan.

Don't know if the name means much in other parts of the country? They had a few hotels, and made their money carting old folks about on coach tours, you would see the big ad in the back of sunday papers

WWW.BBC.CO.UK

David Urquhart Group is shedding 110 jobs and selling three hotels amid the coronavirus crisis.

• Sad 1

KFC has reopened, please wash your hands before finger lickin'

WWW.INVERNESS-COURIER.CO.UK

FAST food fans caused long tailbacks outside KFC in Inverness, after it reopened following a Covid-19 shutdown.

• Sad 1

Fucktards queued for a finger lickin’ 4 hours in Kent earlier this week.

Executing anyone more than 10 mins back in that queue would have improved the gene pool a lot.

KFC rubbish already appeared in car park next to local woods.

Pure scum.

I’m not anti-KFC at all, I enjoy a dirty treat now and then, but they are taking the piss.

Number plate printed on every wrapper through the drive through, automatic £1000 fine for every piece picked up not in a bin.

Sharp see a change then.

Dirty bastards.

• Like 14
  • Haha 2

30 minutes ago, Mark Bolam said:

Fucktards queued for a finger lickin’ 4 hours in Kent earlier this week.

Executing anyone more than 10 mins back in that queue would have improved the gene pool a lot.

KFC rubbish already appeared in car park next to local woods.

Pure scum.

I’m not anti-KFC at all, I enjoy a dirty treat now and then, but they are taking the piss.

Number plate printed on every wrapper through the drive through, automatic £1000 fine for every piece picked up not in a bin.

Sharp see a change then.

Dirty bastards.

Wouldn't bother me, I've got dodgy number plates.

• Like 2
  • Haha 4

No suprise  there then,  but Bolam I concurr,  broke my New Yrs resolution  (  of Not being So Totally Fucking Appalled by People ) on day One, walked out the front door  ( Conservation area ) fucking McD wrappers right down the Ridgeway ( picked them up an binned them myself ) it's wot Big Shots were really made for.....   K

• Like 1

On 12/05/2020 at 17:15, Mark Bolam said:

Similar to this Kev.

4647DABF-FF2A-4606-A0F2-F283F435EE98.png

Oh, an the helpful people on BBC website  ' how exposed are you at work ' insert yr job to see  ....... Obvs Tree Surveyor is not a job    ?  K

• Haha 1