Mick Dempsey

Making the news today....

Looking at the vids of the latest London bridge thing.

looks like some members of the public took him on, and one in particular was holding him down, till it looks like a copper pulled him away (suicide vest?) and gave him the old one two.

Some brave blokes around.

• Like 9

Just been announced the vest was a fake. Can't take a chance, only action is to slot the twat. Got to hand it to the courage of the lads who took him on before the cops arrived. Must be bravery awards handed out there.

• Like 3

Dunno. AP round into Hi Ex vest aint gonna end well. But shows those peoples real mettle there. Gongs all round. Take my hat off. K

4 minutes ago, Khriss said:

Dunno. AP round into Hi Ex vest aint gonna end well. But shows those peoples real mettle there. Gongs all round. Take my hat off. K

Head shots work. Nobody's going to put rounds into his vest unless they panic.

Nope David. Deadmans switch would defeat headshot- it underlines their bravery- probly find me behind a dumpster if i saw him wearing one! K

• Like 2

I cant help but imagine, iffen this had of been an IRA man, or woman, shot twice in the head , whilst making/planting/setting,or detonating a bomb, here in NI during the "troubles" there would have been a massive outcry, not least from the BBC and the Boston Irish,  about RUC brutality and "shoot to kill".

etc

etc

etc

What has changed?

• Like 3

32 minutes ago, difflock said:

I cant help but imagine, iffen this had of been an IRA man, or woman, shot twice in the head , whilst making/planting/setting,or detonating a bomb, here in NI during the "troubles" there would have been a massive outcry, not least from the BBC and the Boston Irish,  about RUC brutality and "shoot to kill".

etc

etc

etc

What has changed?

The IRA, rightly or wrongly where fighting for the freedom of their own country and to be free from the tyranny of English occupation and rule. 

On the other hand we have crazed religious fanatics who's sole aim is the islamification of the West and the extermination of our way of life. 

We're not talking Apples with Apples here. 

Edited by trigger_andy
  • Like 2

The last member of the public holding him down was still right next to the twat when the copper shot him, I think I would have shat me self. As said some brave people about.

• Like 2