Making the news today....

Mick Dempsey

Heard similar horror stories to this in the past, none quite as bad as this though 

APPLE.NEWS

An elderly bank manager died after he was left a paraplegic with a broken neck following a "rushed" session with a...

• Sad 1

• 2 weeks later...

On 12/11/2019 at 01:18, Steve Bullman said:

Heard similar horror stories to this in the past, none quite as bad as this though 

APPLE.NEWS

An elderly bank manager died after he was left a paraplegic with a broken neck following a "rushed" session with a...

I have had Chiropractic in the past - legalised torture - never again. Was ill fr 3 days. Summat wrong with those types . K

On 12/11/2019 at 01:18, Steve Bullman said:

APPLE.NEWS

Ah just "pinged" thissun to our Physiotherapist daughter, and let the count-down begin.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Khriss said:
WWW.BBC.CO.UK

The saplings had been planted in Palmer Park in Reading by a group of volunteers.

Could not make it up could you. K

Not surprised at all. Three of us strimmed metre circles in long grass and planted a whip in the centre one spring. Did maybe 800 trees. Three months later the parks lads mowed the lot with a gang mower.

Tree manager 'forgot' to tell 'grounds maintenance manager' :001_rolleyes:

• Sad 1

40 minutes ago, difflock said:

Ah just "pinged" thissun to our Physiotherapist daughter, and let the count-down begin.

It ain't a one off mate. I had shoulder n arm injuries after a head-on in 2017 this bugger pulling my shoulder blade out of joint n cracking my spine - think they are sadists.  K

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, Khriss said:

I have had Chiropractic in the past - legalised torture - never again. Was ill fr 3 days. Summat wrong with those types . K

Ive been going to chiropractors for about 5 years now. Personally I find them great! I come out of a good 'crunch' like Im floating on air, lasts a day or two before just feel normal then a week or so later Im starting to feel like I should go back. I go every month and weekly when its bad. 

7 hours ago, difflock said:

Not a fan either? :D 

Ive had nothing but a good experiance from them, same with work mates and pals that have been brave enough to go. Ive seen loads but now see this lad that gives me a good battering. :D The namby pamby ones with the beds that 'give' when a set force is reached  are pointless in my opinion. 

8 hours ago, Khriss said:
WWW.BBC.CO.UK

The saplings had been planted in Palmer Park in Reading by a group of volunteers.

Could not make it up could you. K

“... lessons have been learned...

Holy f*ck!

What was the organic knowledge baseline if this is considered to be a learning curve ????

• Haha 1

Like a local Parks Supervisor who had lovingly crafted and nurtured an area of Wild Flower Meadow, before they became sooo fashionable, in the midst of acres of ruthlessly weekly/bi-weekly needlessly  cut meadow grass.

Anyway he went on his hols in July,  and discovered to his horror on his return that the area had been flailed to death, "because it was untidy and full of weeds and there were complaints".

Stupid Fornicators!

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 2