Mick Dempsey

Making the news today....

1 hour ago, Mark J said:

Do you reckon that the Clintons topped Diana too?

No....

Lord Lucan went ‘dark’ in ‘74 and has been doing all the Royals Black Bag Ops ever since. 

Keep it on the down low though - loose lips sink ships an all that.  😎

• Haha 3

15 hours ago, kevinjohnsonmbe said:

No....

Lord Lucan went ‘dark’ in ‘74 and has been doing all the Royals Black Bag Ops ever since. 

Keep it on the down low though - loose lips sink ships an all that.  😎

I bet Waxley-Lemon is glad that he's just pretending to be an enemy of the state.

Edited by Mark J
  • Haha 1

21 minutes ago, Mark J said:

I bet Waxley-Lemon is glad that he's just pretending to be an enemy of the state.

Come on Mark! He’s bullet proof - Uncle Phil loves him 😂😂

• Like 1

Anyone else buzzing at the pension age being raised beyond the average life expectancy in their locality?

Yup, apparently work is good for your health so continuing to work to 72 years is great......and even greater for the Government, all those NI payments paid, never to be taken as a pension!

Absolute wankers! The tossers that come up with these ideas... long as their pockets are full in their life time then bugger everyone else and their future.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, spudulike said:

Yup, apparently work is good for your health so continuing to work to 72 years is great......and even greater for the Government, all those NI payments paid, never to be taken as a pension!

Have I missed something, I thought it was going up to 67 by 2028, when I drew my state pension at 65 statistically I could expect to live 18 years.

NB I fully expected to continue working till 70 but the boss had other ideas, did me a favour really.