Jump to content
Mick Dempsey

Making the news today....

Recommended Posts

Danny Baker to be investigated by the old bill!, haven't the police got more pressing things to deal with?

  • Like 1
  • Confused 2
  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, eggsarascal said:

Danny Baker to be investigated by the old bill!, haven't the police got more pressing things to deal with?

 there's only a couple of deaths a day from stabbing or shooting, so they must have plenty of resources available to investigate this social media post.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, eggsarascal said:

Danny Baker to be investigated by the old bill!, haven't the police got more pressing things to deal with?

One really need to be able to tick "sad" and "confused" for that "on the money" offering Eggs

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, Gary Prentice said:

 there's only a couple of deaths a day from stabbing or shooting, so they must have plenty of resources available to investigate this social media post.

Of course they should! After all. What is best Public Relations shout,  than Radio Host offends monarchy! Compared to loss of a couple of chicken shop customers. K

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4184966/Child-sex-gang-members-shout-Allahu-Akbar-court.html?fbclid=IwAR17VhyEGAzynmGZhYwsTftZY1T8wfYCAtmo-wole4pqoIZYBDBUV7VWqZc#comments

 

Once again not MSM TV coverage of these disgusting animals. 

 

10 to 20 years sentencing per man = 3-7 years and out for good behaviour if first offence. Absolutely shocking. I'd see them burned alive for drugging and raping children. 

 

And they has SUPPORTERS in the dock....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, forestboy1978 said:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4184966/Child-sex-gang-members-shout-Allahu-Akbar-court.html?fbclid=IwAR17VhyEGAzynmGZhYwsTftZY1T8wfYCAtmo-wole4pqoIZYBDBUV7VWqZc#comments

 

Once again not MSM TV coverage of these disgusting animals. 

 

10 to 20 years sentencing per man = 3-7 years and out for good behaviour if first offence. Absolutely shocking. I'd see them burned alive for drugging and raping children. 

 

And they has SUPPORTERS in the dock....

And those that claim to be so offended by even the mention, albeit in very bad taste and in notably poor judgement, of rape, simultaneously, vehemently condemn the 1 individual that has done more than any other to highlight and expose (in the absence of due diligence by authority and under reporting by many media streams - doubtless due to the very same misguided fear of causing offence) such PREMEDITATED, MASS, ORGANISED, SYSTEMIC, CULTURAL abuse of CHILDREN.  

 

The hypocrisy is frankly beyond reason. 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Featured Adverts

About

Arbtalk.co.uk is a hub for the arboriculture industry in the UK.  
If you're just starting out and you need business, equipment, tech or training support you're in the right place.  If you've done it, made it, got a van load of oily t-shirts and have decided to give something back by sharing your knowledge or wisdom,  then you're welcome too.
If you would like to contribute to making this industry more effective and safe then welcome.
Just like a living tree, it'll always be a work in progress.
Please have a look around, sign up, share and contribute the best you have.

See you inside.

The Arbtalk Team

Follow us

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.