Making the news today....

Mick Dempsey

6 minutes ago, forestboy1978 said:

Screw the rule of law. When the rule of law works in favour of "some" perverts and not others, which it does not in most kiddy fiddler cases, then the rule of law SHOULD be broken. 

Everything  you quoted above is mainstream media which is practically automatic qualification for total bullshit. 

You just posted a link to the Daily Mail! How mainstream media can you get!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, forestboy1978 said:

Screw the rule of law. When the rule of law works in favour of "some" perverts and not others, which it does not in most kiddy fiddler cases, then the rule of law SHOULD be broken. 

Everything  you quoted above is mainstream media which is practically automatic qualification for total bullshit. 

Given that the Rule of Law was in this case intended to prevent the very people you are railing against being able to appeal on the grounds of an unfair trial caused by Robinson/Yaxley-Lennon's actions, that's a pretty stupid comment. All his actions could have achieved was getting them off rather than being found guilty in the trial they were already undergoing. BTW, I specifically chose a selection of sites that tend to be more right leaning to avoid claims of bias.Still, smash the state, eh.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, felixthelogchopper said:

Given that the Rule of Law was in this case intended to prevent the very people you are railing against being able to appeal on the grounds of an unfair trial caused by Robinson/Yaxley-Lennon's actions, that's a pretty stupid comment. All his actions could have achieved was getting them off rather than being found guilty in the trial they were already undergoing. BTW, I specifically chose a selection of sites that tend to be more right leaning to avoid claims of bias.Still, smash the state, eh.

That's a fair argument but it falls flat on its face when the premise is so systematically applied to the adherents of the religion of peace and not so often the case for everyone else.   

6 hours ago, forestboy1978 said:

That's a fair argument but it falls flat on its face when the premise is so systematically applied to the adherents of the religion of peace and not so often the case for everyone else.   

Ok, find me a case where somebody already convicted of contempt of court for the same reason has been allowed to repeat the same action without consequence.

Edited by felixthelogchopper

Just now, felixthelogchopper said:

Ok, find me a case where somebody already convicted of contempt of court for the same reason has been allowed to repeat the same action with consequence.

1 minute ago, felixthelogchopper said:

Ok, find me a case where somebody already convicted of contempt of court for the same reason has been allowed to repeat the same action with consequence.

Don't be ridiculous I can't do that. 

Something about the guy I personally don't like myself. I think he's possibly a bit of a glory hunter but I couldn't say for sure so I'll reserve judgement as I don't really know him.

Still, glad he broke the law, in this case. If that's what he did. Why the hell does it even matter if someone, anyone, is reporting on a case at the sentencing. They'd been found guilty ffs. Who gives a damn. I only give a damn that their was a blanket media ban on the whole affair. You or I wouldn't be afforded that luxury.