Mick Dempsey

Making the news today....

If the news is to be believed he wasn't paid on time, bank glitch or not he should have been paid on the Friday, he didn't get paid until Monday, lots of us could cope with being paid late, but lots of us couldn't. I'd guess financial stress could drive someone to do things they wouldn't normally do.

• Like 3

If the news is to be believed he wasn't paid on time, bank glitch or not he should have been paid on the Friday, he didn't get paid until Monday, lots of us could cope with being paid late, but lots of us couldn't. I'd guess financial stress could drive someone to do things they wouldn't normally do.

That’s right Mr E, it’s not about the principle...
It’s about the money!

9 hours ago, Yournamehere said:

James Dyson before brexit vote: Brexit! Brexit! Brexit!

James Dyson yesterday: Singapore looks nice.

Actually, Mr Dyson is a pet hate of mine. Used British engineering knowhow an British workers ( Derbyshire factory I think ) an presumably British wad to make himself famous eutreprenure, then soon as his shitty overpriced hoovers took off - made them in Malaysia, so recent announcements are no suprise - Thai bride ? K

Edited by Khriss
Forgot to put in 'Corporate moneygrubbing twat'
  • Like 2

7 hours ago, eggsarascal said:

Someone has set the digger driver a go fund me page and folk have donated just over £6,100 so far apparently he hasn't been paid and his boss has skipped country because of costs he now owes

Here's a better video of the nutcase who took the digger

You would be pretty gutted if you were one of the other guys there, seeing your handiwork that you're just finished being smashed up

• Like 1

Here's a longer one, think someone said something about him taking pills :drunk:

6 hours ago, scbk said:

Here's a longer one, think someone said something about him taking pills :drunk:

twenty men stood around like lemons.. its official, Britain a nation of cowards...

twenty men stood around like lemons.. its official, Britain a nation of cowards...

Would you really want to have an argument with a mini diggers hydraulic power , cold steel and hydraulic power versus flesh and bone? ... if they had another mini digger on site it would of been a good fight
Any way coming from some one who lays an opinion on everything and hides behind a pseudonym is a bit rich.
  • Like 6
  • Haha 1