Making the news today....

Mick Dempsey

Corbyn got a kicking?? Are you trying to be funny Kevin?

Not really Mull, I'm not with you there ?

Did you see the2 expose style programs?

I didn't put much stock behind Soubry attacking MCDonnell on QT last week (except that the venom & vitriol were exceptional - even for her!) but Tim Farrell"s damming references yesterday seemed to offer a measure of confirmation so far as I could see.

Then last nights documentaries. Don't suppose it'll make any difference to dyed in the wool Trot's!

Was just being a tad sarcastic Kevin, Corbyn is the political punchbag of favour ATM, it's a fairly sad state of affairs.

Now we've got trump and Clinton slugging it tonight😳

Christ, you couldn't make it up!

Trump cleaned the carpet baggers bag. As long as he stays on point the election will still be his to win. The media will have its spin masters and mistresses working over time to put the best face on the carpet bagger, even with plastic work and make up a true challenge.

easy-lift guy

As soon as I read your post Ted I could tell Clinton had the best of it:001_smile:

So I watched the reports on the news.

She looked in control, better prepared and showed stamina.

As soon as I read your post Ted I could tell Clinton had the best of it:001_smile:

So I watched the reports on the news.

She looked in control, better prepared and showed stamina.

I think she did exactly what her team set her up to do....

Polished, poised, controlled, non controversial, non confrontational....

Or, to put it another way.... A product of 'the system.' A flop out of the tired old political elite jelly mould!

Seems like she just clinched it according to the media, but hey, that's the craziness of the situation, politicians have become adept at morphing themselves into that which is most appealing to the media - perverse or what!

Trump cleaned the carpet baggers bag. As long as he stays on point the election will still be his to win. The media will have its spin masters and mistresses working over time to put the best face on the carpet bagger, even with plastic work and make up a true challenge.

easy-lift guy

Trump got slapped last night.

It seems a universal theme (remember Vespasian telling us about Brexit?), Folk thinking and believing what they WANT rather than what is really happening.

Trump got slapped last night.

It seems a universal theme (remember Vespasian telling us about Brexit?), Folk thinking and believing what they WANT rather than what is really happening.

I was hoping people, most people could see beyond their present criticisms of the European Union and see the bigger picture..

I can't help it if people bit off their nose to spite their face...

And speaking of seeing only what you want to see, I'll bet you're cock a hoop brexit hasn't had the doomsday effect predicted... well clause 50 ain't bin invoked yet has it!!!!... I wonder why?..

Perhaps because Therisa May has been warned already about the consequences of doing so by the powers that be...

tick tock tick tick tock, I'm waiting....