Making the news today....

Mick Dempsey

5 hours ago, Macpherson said:

I didn't know this, but I won't be drinking it.

Fluoride disrupts many systems in the body and brain and they know this.. one of the side effects of this is the misappropriation of Calcium which ends up in all the wrong places calcifying soft tissue all round the body and creating massive fortunes for the global pain industry not to mention the brain fog in society that lets them get away with it.

Perhaps unbelievable to most folk but I feel lucky to have been able to change my life by understanding this👍

I’m glad we don’t have fluoride in Scotland. Start of a slippery slope if they start to introduce it into Scotland but hopefully it will be some years before it reaches me. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Macpherson said:

Well I do know that the sweetener Aspartame was repeatedly denied access to the food chain  until 41 years ago during the Reagan administration the criminal Donald Rumsfeld nobbled the panel of scientists who were preventing this and it flooded in everywhere and into all sorts of products being promoted as 'healthy' or 'diet' what a massive scam on human health.

The scientists who were against this in our food had a good reason.. the fact that it caused holes in the brain tissue of the rats they tested it on and the microscope slides of this can/could be viewed with a google... a few years ago so possibly been removed today.

Anyway, I have to suspect it's introduction to be a player in dementia, and if you can get through the crap there is a whole list of other disabilities attributed to this poison, but you are right the whole food chain is bastardised, cheers.

Took me years of trying the odd Diet Coke now and again to realise why I do not like it. I think it’s the weight and mouth feel of the sugar that’s missing in “diet” drinks. Of course drinking excess sugar is bad for you but I’d sooner have an occasional full fat Coke over the Diet shit.

Im curious as to what the Specific Gravity of both are. I’m gonna go check.

WWW.LIVESTRONG.COM

Many science teachers perform a demonstration in which they immerse sealed cans of Coke and Diet Coke...

Edited by trigger_andy
  • Like 1

12 hours ago, scbk said:

I dunno, I would've thought exhaust fumes from engines (espicially 2strokes, and chain oil spray), would be a lot more detrimental to your health than tap water.

I suppose best play it safe and only drink beer :drunk:

One reason why beer began to be mass consumed was I believe because it was safer to drink than the water available at the time.

• Like 1

23 hours ago, Macpherson said:

In the Highlands several natural springs so just go and fill water cooler bottles whenever needed.. in town just bottled spring water at about £1 per gallon, which I don't mind just to get clean water except of course for the plastic containers.

The main thing for me is not to drink any of these bloody awful chemicals if I don't have to and the fact that they really don't want to reveal this info and that it took a FOI request speaks volumes..

I have next to zero trust in the motives of industrially fecking with things that we cannot do without and the long term effects of such.

Here in Scotland luckily the water isn't Fluoridated but much of the western world is the opposite and I really don't think it has anything to do with the dogmatic lie that it's good for your teeth... I have my own opinion on the reason for this..., enough to say that I don't think that any of the Halogens are any good for the intellect not to mention anything else.. essentially they are poisons👎

For many years now I've treated tap water as grey and don't even put it on my veggies... as for processed food I avoid it as much as possible although that gets harder every day, cheers.

Talking of Halogens. We'll be getting tasty chlorinated chicken from America soon. Thanks in part I think from good old Liz Truss.

I'm not sure that all halogens are bad for us; seaweed is meant to be very healthy because it contains lots of trace elements like Iodine. Maybe the "trace" is the pertinent bit, or perhaps because I is lower down the table, so less reactive.

• Like 1