Making the news today....

Mick Dempsey

Plus, survivor Samantha Smith waives her anonymity to speak to The Telegraph about her years of...

How many more examples of this which,  more than likely is in reality just the tip of the iceberg are we yet to see. Multi cultural Britain at its best. 

Edited by Johnsond
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, Mark J said:

Yep, DDN has to be one of the more reliable sources of information in these changing times, I'm generally not remotely political until the feckers threaten my way of life and I suspect that over the last couple of years that's exactly what's being enabled by the rapid gains in technology from who knows where.

As far as our would be ' Leaders ' are concerned and in light of the WEF's Klaus  Schwab's conceited, smug and revealing vid of a while ago claiming to have infiltrated governments around the world.. quoting Turdeau's Canada with owning more than half of the cabinet for instance..

..just how many of our would be changeling politicians are also  graduates of the WEF's ' Young world leader programme ' and are in our parliament at this minute deliberately creating diversionary chaos by design.  ?

Everything's become Global so rapidly that the petty politics of GB and most other places are trivial at best.. and as they're getting kind of synced up with other crap like BBC/Sky news, popular tv, the papers, advertising and all the pish folk seem to fall for..

As a captive audience in this Petrie dish globe we inhabit, we're long past tech being used to essentially doom / groom us influenced  by greed, possibly designed illness and stupidity.

Anyway this is only my angry response to what I see happening now, others may disagree... but that's fine with me👍

• Like 1

On 16/07/2022 at 02:11, Macpherson said:

Yep, DDN has to be one of the more reliable sources of information in these changing times, I'm generally not remotely political until the feckers threaten my way of life and I suspect that over the last couple of years that's exactly what's being enabled by the rapid gains in technology from who knows where.

As far as our would be ' Leaders ' are concerned and in light of the WEF's Klaus  Schwab's conceited, smug and revealing vid of a while ago claiming to have infiltrated governments around the world.. quoting Turdeau's Canada with owning more than half of the cabinet for instance..

..just how many of our would be changeling politicians are also  graduates of the WEF's ' Young world leader programme ' and are in our parliament at this minute deliberately creating diversionary chaos by design.  ?

Everything's become Global so rapidly that the petty politics of GB and most other places are trivial at best.. and as they're getting kind of synced up with other crap like BBC/Sky news, popular tv, the papers, advertising and all the pish folk seem to fall for..

As a captive audience in this Petrie dish globe we inhabit, we're long past tech being used to essentially doom / groom us influenced  by greed, possibly designed illness and stupidity.

Anyway this is only my angry response to what I see happening now, others may disagree... but that's fine with me👍

APPLE.NEWS

The print media and journalists 'should be ashamed of themselves' for the 'tripe' they circulated...

No I’d not disagree with much of what you posted. The blatantly biased press. coverage has assisted in the two candidates we now see being in the position to run for the PM job. Neither of which I think would have been the people or the Conservative party members choice. 

• Like 2

On 21/07/2022 at 13:41, Johnsond said:
APPLE.NEWS

The print media and journalists 'should be ashamed of themselves' for the 'tripe' they circulated...

No I’d not disagree with much of what you posted. The blatantly biased press. coverage has assisted in the two candidates we now see being in the position to run for the PM job. Neither of which I think would have been the people or the Conservative party members choice. 

Fully agree, I think Penny Mordaunt scared the ‘Old Guard’, they just want to keep the gravy train on the same track!

• Like 5

23 minutes ago, Steve Bullman said:

Makes no odds who gets in, they will be constantly hounded by the press and everyone else till they are forced out again, then onto the next one. Never ending cycle.

Does make you wonder why any one would want the job !!!!!  a thankless task , attempting to do the impossible ...