Making the news today....

Mick Dempsey

10 minutes ago, Mark J said:
DECLASSIFIEDUK.ORG

The former Labour Party leader sits down with Declassified for his most candid interview yet – on the British media, UK...

He was unelectable Mark regardless of the few good ideas he may have had. The current crop from all parties lack any long term vision or ideas for the good of this country unfortunately. Bickering and slagging each other off just turns people off from the whole show. Starmer has to be the most uninspiring whiny ineffectual opposition leader I can remember. 

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Johnsond said:

He was unelectable Mark regardless of the few good ideas he may have had. The current crop from all parties lack any long term vision or ideas for the good of this country unfortunately. Bickering and slagging each other off just turns people off from the whole show. Starmer has to be the most uninspiring whiny ineffectual opposition leader I can remember. 

I don't disagree with that.

I think that the hour long interview in the above post is worth a watch though, it sheds some light on the way the MSM, who you constantly deride, operate. You should watch it. 

45 minutes ago, Mark J said:

I don't disagree with that.

I think that the hour long interview in the above post is worth a watch though, it sheds some light on the way the MSM, who you constantly deride, operate. You should watch it. 

I will, back onshore for a few days and I must admit I’m enjoying watching the RMT leader wipe the floor with the fools from said MSM. Mind you he’s still not a patch on Bob Crow 

• Like 1

APPLE.NEWS

The Prince of Wales accepted a suitcase containing €1 million in cash from a controversial Qatari...

That’s the way to do it Mark J, a few million in carrier bags you then drop into a charity used to fund your projects and estate in Scotland 🙄. I knew I’d been going wrong somewhere. 

Edited by Johnsond

1 hour ago, Mull said:

Macca been pretty poor so far on Glastonbury, getting slightly better now!

Yeah, watched a bit of it and switched it off.. never rated him anyway but I can't deny the impact the Beatles had at the time but dated now.... controversial I know, but although they as a band had some great songs most of it was middle of the road to me, the guys on stage with him tonight are no doubt world class but  just there to play lame music,  never the less PM deserves some dues to be still doing it at 80.. which he doesn't look, cheers.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Macpherson said:

Yeah, watched a bit of it and switched it off.. never rated him anyway but I can't deny the impact the Beatles had at the time but dated now.... controversial I know, but although they as a band had some great songs most of it was middle of the road to me, the guys on stage with him tonight are no doubt world class but  just there to play lame music,  never the less PM deserves some dues to be still doing it at 80.. which he doesn't look, cheers.

A lot of good Bands on the smaller stages put in some great performances, Inhaler in particular smashed it. We try for tickets every year but to honest when the headliners were announced for this year  it was a bit of a relief that we didn’t get any. 

• Like 1

APPLE.NEWS

Ultra-long mortgages that could be handed down to children are being considered by Boris Johnson as a way to get young...

good idea in theory. In reality implementing this in a country as greedy as hours will probably only result in house prices going up as mortgages become more affordable 

33 minutes ago, Steve Bullman said:
APPLE.NEWS

Ultra-long mortgages that could be handed down to children are being considered by Boris Johnson as a way to get young...

good idea in theory. In reality implementing this in a country as greedy as hours will probably only result in house prices going up as mortgages become more affordable 

"result in house prices going up as mortgages become more affordable "

Presume that is the aim. They clearly  have no interest in homes being cheaper 

More dept to keep us as slaves to the economy

• Like 2