Making the news today....

Mick Dempsey

17 minutes ago, Mick Dempsey said:

The important thing is he gets the boot.

All well and good but the question still stands regards his replacement, as andy said the anyone but trump attitude resulted in a senile fool with a fondness for getting touchy feely  with little girls being elected to the White House. Anyway you have wee Macron desperate to kiss Putins arse over there just confirming my views on political types. 

• Like 1

Tobias Ellwood, served his country, ran into help in a terrorist attack, had the backbone to say he has no confidence in Boris before many others did. I think the conservatives could do worse than him.

Obviousley this wouldn't suit the staunch Brexiters.

18 minutes ago, eggsarascal said:

Tobias Ellwood, served his country, ran into help in a terrorist attack, had the backbone to say he has no confidence in Boris before many others did. I think the conservatives could do worse than him.

Obviousley this wouldn't suit the staunch Brexiters.

I’d keep an eye on Ben Wallace - worth a tenner at the bookies before it gets too far....

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, kevinjohnsonmbe said:

Might be too late already...

Wallace at 13/1 - but I don’t actually know what that means. Is it good or bad?

5376D248-50BB-43E1-978F-679BB4564969.jpeg

03F3B40F-0271-42FA-BE92-F40E420BCE69.jpeg

13/1, for every pound you bet you would get £13 back, plus your stake, £14 in total Should you be correct. Not much in it really.