Making the news today....

Mick Dempsey

1 hour ago, sime42 said:
1 hour ago, Mark J said:
Ah well. at least it's just about left us in peace now. 
I'd love to know where the £37 billion for the useless track and trace thing ran by Dido Harding went though. 

Probably a few fancy racehorses for starters ..........

I don't think she's actually bright enough to have thought of that.

1 hour ago, Johnsond said:

Ah well you say !!!! But it hasn’t left Mark, we are in an absolute mess financially now and with all the other health and social issues that are starting to be acknowledged 🤷‍♂️. The last two years will be viewed as a total disaster once we start to look at it for what it really was. Mark take a look at the total cost bud not just through your anti Tory goggles. You seen some of the pharma profit figures lately ??  They make BP and Shell look like steptoe and son. 

It's been coming for a quite while though. All those successive government cutbacks over the years has rendered our NHS and social care systems in a state of chaos. Covid seems to have been something that has accentuated these things, which many people have previously been unaware of. It's almost as if it's been set up to fail in order to be sold off. 

Edited by Mark J

Rubbish Mark, that’s your view not the reality of how this has panned out, the Swedish approach ( whom a number on here supported and a good few more ridiculed) was by far and away the common sense way it should have been dealt with. Even those perennial doom mongers the WHO are now calculating the real cost of this lunacy. 

Ah well you say !!!! But it hasn’t left Mark, we are in an absolute mess financially now and with all the other health and social issues that are starting to be acknowledged 🤷‍♂️. The last two years will be viewed as a total disaster once we start to look at it for what it really was. Mark take a look at the total cost bud not just through your anti Tory goggles. You seen some of the pharma profit figures lately ??  They make BP and Shell look like steptoe and son. 

Give it up man!! Ffs, talk about bleating on! You’ve lost it! Now dragging covid into a different thread because no body is responding to you in the covid thread🤷‍♂️ spend some time with your family or something instead of staring at a screen daring someone to disagree with you.

7 minutes ago, Mull said:

Give it up man!! Ffs, talk about bleating on! You’ve lost it! Now dragging covid into a different thread because no body is responding to you in the covid thread🤷‍♂️ spend some time with your family or something instead of staring at a screen daring someone to disagree with you.

I put up a article from the news today if you didn’t notice you pissed up turkey. It’s 2330 Mull the kids are in bed me and the Mrs are chilling after being out with the kids all day as it happens. You might want to post during the week when sober rather than regular weekend alcohol fuelled outbursts. 
You know Mull a lot of those whom were a little bit more rational had to listen to 2 bloody years of hysteria and shite so to see news articles that are actually taking a reasoned look at the events can indeed be considered as “ Making the news today “. If you don’t like it ignore it or just walk on by, easy as that.  

Edited by Johnsond
  • Like 2

I put up a article from the news today if you didn’t notice you pissed up turkey. It’s 2330 Mull the kids are in bed me and the Mrs are chilling after being out with the kids all day as it happens. You might want to post during the week when sober rather than regular weekend alcohol fuelled outbursts. 

Try chilling with the kids instead of chilling afterwards, it’s more satisfying.

Pissed up turkey.[emoji106][emoji3]🤣

11 minutes ago, Johnsond said:

You know Mull a lot of those whom were a little bit more rational had to listen to 2 bloody years of hysteria and shite so to see news articles that are actually taking a reasoned look at the events can indeed be considered as “ Making the news today “. If you don’t like it ignore it or just walk on by, easy as that.  

An artical from news today, the 7th of May?

Splitting hairs, but...IMG_2311.thumb.PNG.82e7b169e99c4c2595217a3cdc45bffa.PNG

1 hour ago, eggsarascal said:

An artical from news today, the 7th of May?

Splitting hairs, but...IMG_2311.thumb.PNG.82e7b169e99c4c2595217a3cdc45bffa.PNG

Indeed eggs, contrary to what Mull is implying I’m not glued to the news feeds, if I’m a day out in regards something that catches my eye out 🤷‍♂️

Edited by Johnsond