Making the news today....

Mick Dempsey

1 hour ago, Stool master said:

Unfortunately "Basic Instinct" wasn't the first thing that came to mind when this was being reported on yesterday 😖

Kenny Everett's Cupid Stunt...... it's all done in the best possible taste.

Screenshot_20220425-105203~2.png

This might unsettle Dempsey 😂

He was ahead of the game with his Rayner fetish!

I haven’t read the story but it was being reported that Raynwr had said she was attempting to flash her legs to distract Johnson. 

If if was Rayner that said, and was heard to have said that, then the story has gone way off track. 

If she said / did this thing that might give Mr Dempsey clammy palms, then she is the only one at fault. 

I don’t know if she did or didn’t - if she didn’t, and it is a complete fabrication, then perhaps the misogynist howls may be appropriate, but if she did say that she had done it intentionally then she is the problem. 

Would be good to know one way or the other.....

1 hour ago, kevinjohnsonmbe said:

This might unsettle Dempsey 😂

He was ahead of the game with his Rayner fetish!

I haven’t read the story but it was being reported that Raynwr had said she was attempting to flash her legs to distract Johnson. 

If if was Rayner that said, and was heard to have said that, then the story has gone way off track. 

If she said / did this thing that might give Mr Dempsey clammy palms, then she is the only one at fault. 

I don’t know if she did or didn’t - if she didn’t, and it is a complete fabrication, then perhaps the misogynist howls may be appropriate, but if she did say that she had done it intentionally then she is the problem. 

Would be good to know one way or the other.....

If a flash of Raynors legs can cause BJ to lose his concentration, I'd love to have been a fly on the wall when the hookers rocked up to Lebvedev's castle. 

Truth of the matter is that he's incompetent, we all know this. 

1 hour ago, Mark J said:

If a flash of Raynors legs can cause BJ to lose his concentration, I'd love to have been a fly on the wall when the hookers rocked up to Lebvedev's castle. 

Truth of the matter is that he's incompetent, we all know this. 

A bumbling FW for sure Mark, but I fail to see how Rayner would have thought it would make the slightest of a distraction - what’s more interesting to me is whether she was overheard saying she’d employed the tactic or if it is just somebody’s’opinion’ of what they ‘thought’ she was doing....

Edited by kevinjohnsonmbe