Making the news today....

Mick Dempsey

10 hours ago, Johnsond said:
APPLE.NEWS

Measures, which would be introduced for safety reasons, would be likely to be backed by environmental campaigners

Well so much for doing our own thing after Brexit. After the last two years the alarm bells ring whenever I see anything about keeping us safe that in reality involves more interference in your day to day life. We have speed limits 🤷‍♂️ is that not enough !!. Having your car hooked up to an all powerful gps system that can shut you down or force you to doodle along at 30mph !!!! if that isn’t excessive overreaching control I’m not sure what is. 

Perhaps Brexit was hijacked and used as an opportunity for the super rich to prevent their finances being investigated and that 'Project Fear' was a real warning. 

We seem to have far less 'control' than we used to have. 

Edited by Mark J
  • Like 3

APPLE.NEWS

The moment her newborn son Sebastian was handed to her, Catherine McNamara knew something was terribly wrong. His...

A tragic tale for sure, might be worth a read for some whom seem  have over the past 2 years shown absolute trust and belief in the pharmaceutical industry. 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Johnsond said:
APPLE.NEWS

The moment her newborn son Sebastian was handed to her, Catherine McNamara knew something was terribly wrong. His...

A tragic tale for sure, might be worth a read for some whom seem  have over the past 2 years shown absolute trust and belief in the pharmaceutical industry. 

As far as I'm concerned the whole of Pharma is and has been corrupt since their inception, it's bad enough that they poison folk with their concoctions but worse that all the treatments from nature that actually work and are safe but can't be patented so get banned, ridiculed or just concealed and are forgotten.

And as you say the last 2 and a bit years has shown them up for what they are.... once again imo.

• Like 1

As far as I'm concerned the whole of Pharma is and has been corrupt since their inception, it's bad enough that they poison folk with their concoctions but worse that all the treatments from nature that actually work and are safe but can't be patented so get banned, ridiculed or just concealed and are forgotten.

And as you say the last 2 and a bit years has shown them up for what they are.... once again imo.

What’s the alternative to big pharma?

17 hours ago, Mull said:

What’s the alternative to big pharma?

Good question, since it's corrupt inception in the late 1800's they've managed to take control of nearly everything.. the cause and the ' cure '.

It's a huge subject which anyone can research in respect of any problems they may have.. but from my own point of view I find it best to stay fit and not to require treatment, although obviously repair of injuries / broken bones etc is a different side of medicine and from my experience done very professionally in this country.

Whenever I notice I have something going wrong I try to address it straight away by looking for an alternative non pharma solution which is usually there to be found.

A good start imo is to drink and cook with spring water, eat as much unprocessed food as possible, stop the twice daily dose of Fluoride in your toothpaste and avoid artificial sweeteners like the plague.

Cheers.

• Like 3