Making the news today....

Mick Dempsey

APPLE.NEWS

Boris Johnson has said the UK will "contribute" to any new NATO deployments if Russia invades Ukraine.

Only one thing to say and that is ****************ing politicians are the worst virus this planet has. Throw in a bit of the same irresponsible MSM hype and hysteria that we have witnessed with covid and numerous manufactured crisis and you have a potential for utter stupidity to take over. 

Edited by Johnsond

41 minutes ago, Mick Dempsey said:

Have a break, you’re a victim as well, you’ve literally gone mental over this thing.

Frothing at the mouth morning, noon and night on here.

Saying the same old shit all day every day for months.

What shit you punching into the keyboard  ?? . Who’s a victim 🤷‍♂️ I presume this rant of your own makes sense to you.  You like the sound of your own voice yourself Mick big time. The solution for you is if you don’t like what I post ignore it, as I often do when seeing your posts or comments, simple as that. As for same old shit well a lot of what many people having been saying about the covid farce for a long time has sadly as the months  go by been proven to be not that far off the mark. 

Edited by Johnsond

WWW.THEGUARDIAN.COM

Lord Agnew resigns in parliament after £4.3bn write-off, saying oversight of scheme had been ‘nothing less than woeful’

4.3 billion written off, where did that money come from?

Edited by Mark J
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Mark J said:

Lord Agnew resigns in parliament after £4.3bn write-off, saying oversight of scheme had been ‘nothing less than woeful’

4.3 billion written off, where did that money come from?

We know where it went?

6 minutes ago, DanHorrich87 said:

We know where it went?

Ha, evidently not!
Fraudsters apparently and that's just this chunk from Bounce Back Loans.

I think that the first line of this paragraph sums up the Gov's approach to this whole covid shenanigan:
image.thumb.png.33efcb9dfe88fe39c532ffe8da2fd691.png

Edited by Mark J

34 minutes ago, Mick Dempsey said:

Yawn.

Try giving yourself 5 days of not ranting about it, or even a day, see if that helps.

Once you break the cycle you may find it easier.

Try ignoring it or not commenting on it if it bothers you that’s what I do when I see your smug one liners pop up elsewhere. I’m ticking along just fine Mick, so save your life advice or if you really feel the need find something else to get worked up over. 

9 minutes ago, Mark J said:

Ha, evidently not!

I think that the first line of this paragraph sums up the Gov's approach to this whole covid shenanigan:

Just watched the vid you posted. Says the country's stuffed and the people in charge have stuffed it! No checks nor balances. Only cheques and silences!

Amazing! Then he snaps his book shut says goodbye with ominous finality and marches out. Dear God.

• Like 1

Ha, evidently not!

Reminds me of the ferry company that was given a lucrative contract even though it owned no ferries. It would be funny if it wasn't our money being thrown away

WWW.THEGUARDIAN.COM

Concerns raised over Seaborne Freight, which won a £13.8m contract to operate a Ramsgate to Ostend route
  • Like 2