Making the news today....

Mick Dempsey

WWW.INDEPENDENT.CO.UK

Some ‘lifestyle users’ of class A substances at Westminster, says policing minister after cocaine found

Edited by Mark J

12 hours ago, trigger_andy said:

Id not want their job either. That does not mean that positions like this does not attract low educated, judgmental people who get off being in positions of power. 

I would of thought that social workers are not low educated🤔, surely they would have to have reading, righting and rithmatic at least🤔. They probably require a degree in something🤔, some made up subject by a university to make money that’s totally irrelevant 🙄. Seriously, surely they require degrees🤔 or further education! They even push for kids who want to get a trade to have CSE’s or what ever it is these days.

My only experience with social workers was 15 odd years ago, when we fostered for a period.

We stopped since the foster children were having a detrimental effect on our children, and there was ZERO support.

We had to be interviewed, prior to being accepted, and that senior SW? (probably, I presume) appeared to be O.K.

Others were very young, inexperienced and downright wet behind the ears.

My experience in group meetings to discuss and never resolve issues caused me to form the opinion that keeping the paperwork filled in was the most important thing.

From the Shoesmith case a few years back, and knowledge of how people employed by the Government/Council can behave dishonestly, without reprecussions, I also concluded that some home visits were probably entirely fictious. Tick the box and fill in the milage claim.  Or claim one knocked on the door without response.(This was based on observations of a case worker who was supposed to check up on a blue card halfwit I was responsible for, it was clear she did not wish to interact with him, but simply punched the milage, and bytimes possibly claimed milage without even punching the miles?)

PLUS, The sad truth that some of these SW will be frightened of, or manipulated by some of the people they have to deal with, the bad ones, the dangerous ones.

Body cams should be a must, to ensure the SW are actually DOING their jobs, and rapid intervention based on this body cam evidence, no argument, no quibbles.

Apart from "ye cant fix stupid", my other distillation based on a lifetime of observation of mostly Councli employees is "lets all pretend", that we are doing a grand job and there are no problems, while we draw our salaries and countdown to our pensions.

I fear the same applies to many/most SW's.

I do appreciate there will be well intentioned or decent SW's, but they will burn out very rapidly, due to the culture they work within.

Edit, Also burn out due to the human animals they deal with and the cruelty and despair  they must witness.

Marcus

Edited by difflock
  • Like 8

3 hours ago, Mark J said:

Department sources say emergency authorisation of neonicotinoid Cruiser SB likely to be announced

I wonder which of the poisoners makes it.. I skimmed the article and didn't see who's pushing it ?

It's our governments ' Health and Safety Executive and '  Expert ' Committee on Pesticides ' , if similar to the US is no doubt composed of ex pharma high fliers and financed by pharma. A lot  like Sage !!

This is exactly what happened in India and many of the the poorest African countries who received  pharma's philanthropic 

' assistance '.

This is actually quite an old, well documented but much ignored plan to gain control of the production of our food by achieving seed patenting and ownership..

The damage that's been done globally is immense so it's not much of a surprise that our ' up to their necks in it ' puppet governmind ' will probably let this atrocity happen ...

I can imagine the bribe... Something like.. ' let us  kill off your pollinators and we'll give you the money for HS2 '    it'll make you look great.. and history will forget your crime and what you did as it'll be all washed away by the agenda of the NEXT  leader we appoint who will be handed a greater plandaster  to distract the '  HERD '..  as they seem very keen for us to become, 

Personally I've always seen myself as an individual but that seems to be out of fashion at the moment..

And after all.. who's going to bother about a farming issue in the middle of a Global Mass Psychosis Diversion ?   just saying...

• Like 5