Making the news today....

Mick Dempsey

APPLE.NEWS

Michael Vaughan has been removed from the BBC’s Test Match Special coverage of the Ashes this winter after allegations that...

Not like the BBC when it comes to racial issues or allegations !! , guilty until proven innocent it seems, shame the same rationale had not been applied over the years with the amount of sex offenders they turned a blind eye too. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Oh oh, the Remoaners aint gonna like this up them either.

WWW.DAILYMAIL.CO.UK

British industry has recorded a boom in orders this month with growth hitting its highest measure since 1977, as price...

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, MattyF said:

Not good... shooting and fishing will be the next target for the middle class liberal vegan ****************wits and vile class war anarchist's..

Do you reckon it'll go that far?
I've no problem with pest control, or shooting or fishing, it seems like a bit of a pussy/pointless/inhumane way to kill something by setting a pack of dogs on it.

Edited by Mark J
  • Like 3
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, Mark J said:

Do you reckon it'll go that far?
I've no problem with pest control, or shooting or fishing, it seems like a bit of a pussy/pointless/inhumane way to kill something by setting a pack of dogs on it.

definitely will go that far they are already having a go at shoots and anti fishing sites are springing up with the hounds a good healthy fox will get away and at the end of the day its dead or alive and un injured   

• Like 3

I have no doubt it will mark , wild justice are trying , sabs are making a move to shooting and fishing by the videos I'm seeing ..
I'm sorry but I completely disagree , dogs are by far the best way to keep a controlled balance , foxes have no apex predators and dogs are the closest next to wolves that we have eradicated , a hunt will very very rarely catch a fox.. if they do it will be the knacker one that is so desperate for food it will tear it self apart in doing so to get in your chicken run or pets cages as it's incapable of hunting.
Shooting is an indiscriminate way of controlling them , it upsets the natural hierarchy and balance potentially to take out strong foxes that keep an order like most predators do naturally ...
One thing I've noticed about anti fox hunting argument is it's always started with "it's for rich twats on horses" , I have no time for class war especially the idiots that live by it especially hunt sabs , I can honestly say that some are the most hypocritical and vile people I've met .. any way hunting is illegal ! Folk who do ride in hunts now do it for the simple fact it's basically point to point whilst chasing dogs ... I know plenty of riders who are far from rich Tory twats they just have a genuine love of horses and riding.

• Like 13