Making the news today....

Mick Dempsey

1 hour ago, eggsarascal said:

You don't like it do you Dave, you posted a picture that is nonsense. You don't want my respect?

Go and feck yourself until you can post pictures that actually depict fact.

Don’t like what bud !! I’m flitting in and out of this post in between finishing a days milling, it’s not having any negative effect on me at all,   I posted a picture as part of some banter between me and another member, you commented on it but what or why you are getting all stressed up about is your business. You’ve got this argument all to yourself you eggs. And no your respect is neither here nor there to me, not sure if you think it should be but quite frankly after watching you have a bitch fit over bugger all I’ll not lose no sleep over it. 
Anyway just show my caring side I’ll post another pic, better to relax than rage 😡 not good for the old pecker later on tonight eh eggs 😜

AF537D18-0271-40EA-A39F-4FA8FDAD72F8.png

Edited by Johnsond
  • Haha 1

53 minutes ago, Johnsond said:

Don’t like what bud !! I’m flitting in and out of this post in between finishing a days milling, it’s not having any negative effect on me at all,   I posted a picture as part of some banter between me and another member, you commented on it but what or why you are getting all stressed up about is your business. You’ve got this argument all to yourself you eggs. And no your respect is neither here nor there to me, not sure if you think it should be but quite frankly after watching you have a bitch fit over bugger all I’ll not lose no sleep over it. 
Anyway just show my caring side I’ll post another pic, better to relax than rage 😡 not good for the old pecker later on tonight eh eggs 😜

AF537D18-0271-40EA-A39F-4FA8FDAD72F8.png

Stop talking bollox, you've admitted

that Covid/lockdown has affected you. 

1 hour ago, eggsarascal said:

Stop talking bollox, you've admitted

that Covid/lockdown has affected you. 

FFS Eggs I’m not sure what’s your issue today/tonight is but I’m struggling to keep up with what the hell your point is with all of this. Covid and lockdown affected most I think but reality is we up here are still living with far more shite than anyone in England. You know my views on lockdown and restrictions since the very first day. Like I say you’ve had this argument all to your grumpy pissed off self right from the time you decided to chirp up. You not got anyone else to be a grumpy old twat with today like 🤷‍♂️
Mrs has just come off her bloody monthly pain on the arse time  eggs but **************** me she’s  not a patch on you. 
Reading back through the posts I presume you meant I didn’t like lockdown etc 🤷‍♂️That goes without saying. My comment on the lack of negative effect was directed at the series of posts you’ve fired out. 

Edited by Johnsond

2 hours ago, Johnsond said:

FFS Eggs I’m not sure what’s your issue today/tonight is but I’m struggling to keep up with what the hell your point is with all of this. Covid and lockdown affected most I think but reality is we up here are still living with far more shite than anyone in England. You know my views on lockdown and restrictions since the very first day. Like I say you’ve had this argument all to your grumpy pissed off self right from the time you decided to chirp up. You not got anyone else to be a grumpy old twat with today like 🤷‍♂️
Mrs has just come off her bloody monthly pain on the arse time  eggs but **************** me she’s  not a patch on you. 
Reading back through the posts I presume you meant I didn’t like lockdown etc 🤷‍♂️That goes without saying. My comment on the lack of negative effect was directed at the series of posts you’ve fired out. 

What's my issue Dave? I give up. 

Ill leave it out if you can't see it.