Making the news today....

Mick Dempsey

4 hours ago, eggsarascal said:

He should swing, he's pleaded guilty. The problem comes when someone is found guilty.

no no, he didnt have his nappy changed often enough as a nipper . let him off lighty etc etc

This is why the left and political correctness needs outlawing.

Capital punishment should be put to a referendum and made retrospective to clear out the cat A prisons.

I know its not exactly 'making the news today' since the article is from 2019 but the rhetoric is bang up to date. To me its sums up the very essence of why so many voted for Brexit and why they where right. 

WWW.INDEPENDENT.IE

THE number of people willing to move here to work is not going to hit levels seen during the last boom and will not...

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, donnk said:

no no, he didnt have his nappy changed often enough as a nipper . let him off lighty etc etc

This is why the left and political correctness needs outlawing.

Capital punishment should be put to a referendum and made retrospective to clear out the cat A prisons.

Ok, you know best. Can you tell us why millions of pounds are paid out each year for miscarriages of justice?

retropective law?, apart from war crimes I can't think of any, I'm sure there must be more mind.

Yes it certainly was , I used to hate it, my mother would hold my nose to make me swallow it. Strange thing is when I have had it in later life as gel capsules I have deliberately bitten them to get the taste, nostalgia for simpler times perhaps.

Probably. Do you enjoy a spanking now as well?
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, eggsarascal said:

Even if he's in segregation, one day someone will get at him. No one, and I mean no one can be 100% safe in prison, someone will get themself on the segregation wing to serve their kind of justice on him... sooner the better imo.

We can only hope Eggs.

Ian Huntley is still alive though.

Even if he's in segregation, one day someone will get at him. No one, and I mean no one can be 100% safe in prison, someone will get themself on the segregation wing to serve their kind of justice on him... sooner the better imo.

Sad state of affairs that it may be a bunch of criminals who can’t live within the law, that carry out the punishment that the state should have done.
  • Like 4