Making the news today....

Mick Dempsey

5 hours ago, eggsarascal said:

Yes I agree, you seem to think you are the only one to know it though. 'We've' been played for time immemorial.

When did I ever suggest that I’m the only one who knows it ??? 
The ability to know another mans thoughts is impressive 😳.

The driver shortage is not exclusive to the UK by any means  as I’m sure you are aware. You won’t see this argument or fact on Sky or the BBC unfortunately. Let’s see what next weeks crisis will be 🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️ Apparently Mc Donald’s milk shakes are hard to come by too, if that shits your thing. 

3484A13B-019C-40B0-908A-1152B3CFBBB4.png

ABCA7BBB-FB7E-449D-A073-91B10C386CF5.png

A20105BD-E6B1-4C09-8A83-9CD6F5DAD1EE.png

Edited by Johnsond
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Johnsond said:

The driver shortage is not exclusive to the UK by any means  as I’m sure you are aware. You won’t see this argument or fact on Sky or the BBC unfortunately. Let’s see what next weeks crisis will be 🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️ Apparently Mc Donald’s milk shakes are hard to come by too, if that shits your thing. 

I mean, by the sound of it it’s mostly a British thing… interpreting anything in the Daily Mail as a fact is a school boy error
I was chatting to a friend in Germany the other day, he said if anything there’s an excess of drivers at the moment 🤷🏻

• Like 1

7 hours ago, eggsarascal said:

Brexit is actually going really well so far insisted the government today, as the country runs out of fuel, food...

His heads that far up his arse he probably thinks it is. I used to think he was really switched on and put on a bit of an act. I’ve come to realise he might just be an idiot. A very powerful, deluded, idiot with no understanding or care of his actions and a complete lack of empathy. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Mark J said:

Aye, It's a shame that they reckoned on the Wotsit Mussolini getting another term. Biden is doing good things for America in terms of social provision. It's a shame that we elected a muppet to represent us.

Kin’el Mark - what popularity polls have you been reading?

US

Biden (and his senior team) have tanked - Trump (and his senior team) are booming. 

UK

Labour and Lib Dums still non entities in UK

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Johnsond said:

A20105BD-E6B1-4C09-8A83-9CD6F5DAD1EE.png

Yeah but, yeah but, yeah but....

Dont let the truth get in the way of a good remoan 😂

Does any body think that EU lorry drivers will even want to come to the UK ??   Pay will not be much better than many other EU countries , housing costs in the UK is high , and hard to get and then poor , the roads are complex and congested with many different rules and regs , they will probably be made to feel unwelcome by UK drivers , language barriers , driving on the other side of the road ......I think it is a fantasy and times are very different to when the Polish first came here years ago ...

9 minutes ago, devon TWiG said:

Does any body think that EU lorry drivers will even want to come to the UK ??   Pay will not be much better than many other EU countries , housing costs in the UK is high , and hard to get and then poor , the roads are complex and congested with many different rules and regs , they will probably be made to feel unwelcome by UK drivers , language barriers , driving on the other side of the road ......I think it is a fantasy and times are very different to when the Polish first came here years ago ...

It really goes to show just out of touch the government is with what is going on, there is a general driver shortage across the EU, so why would anyone want to come and drive over here where drivers are treated like crap.

Edited by scraggs
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Johnsond said:

Why should we and how would taking this sort what ??? 
That’s the Corbyn/Abbot T shirt on then. 

How else do you propose we claw back the debt we're in?

Why is taxing the super rich an ugly idea to you?
Unless you're worth over £100, 000, 000 you wouldn't notice it. 

Edited by Mark J
  • Like 1