Making the news today....

Mick Dempsey

2 minutes ago, Doug Tait said:

Good egg.

No problem with him being direct with some twat from government. Considering how the government treat people anyway he's not really out of order, he just said he'd destroy them on social media after all!

It’s utterly ridiculous that he has prioritised a bunch of feral dogs over human lives though. 

22 minutes ago, trigger_andy said:

It’s utterly ridiculous that he has prioritised a bunch of feral dogs over human lives though. 

I agree Andy, it would be ridiculous if he'd done that. But I don't believe he has any responsibility for human lives, that responsibility lies firmly with the Government in my eyes.

14 minutes ago, Doug Tait said:

I agree Andy, it would be ridiculous if he'd done that. But I don't believe he has any responsibility for human lives, that responsibility lies firmly with the Government in my eyes.

Oh yes, I agree the blame lies firmly with the government or more accurately the current and inept US Administration. Our government I feel where kept in the dark regarding Bidens midnight flit and has been playing catch up Like every other allied partner. 

The fact remains that there is a limited number of slots for planes to take off and land and at the very end every flights count. To use one of the very last flights out to ensure his pets get out is shameful. To add to that shame it seems like Boris’s bint got it pushed through. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Johnsond said:

The SNP/Green alliance will no doubt have a catastrophic effect on Scottish jobs and communities, mind you snp are happy to drag everyone down rather than up. Far easier to drip feed the peasants off the state teet that way. 

258D116A-16A8-4708-A178-88502F24B1F0.png

The SNP/Greens are the perfect proxy culture warriors for the global corporations to use to bring about the coming neo feudal age. 

they’re cut from the same cloth as other globalist puppets like Trudeau, Macron, Adhern, Biden and the various eurozone clone leaders doing the bidding of big tech, big pharma and the rest of the multi national super elite that operate under the Davos Consensus, World Economic Forum and Blackrock oligarchy. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, trigger_andy said:

Oh yes, I agree the blame lies firmly with the government or more accurately the current and inept US Administration. Our government I feel where kept in the dark regarding Bidens midnight flit and has been playing catch up Like every other allied partner. 

The fact remains that there is a limited number of slots for planes to take off and land and at the very end every flights count. To use one of the very last flights out to ensure his pets get out is shameful. To add to that shame it seems like Boris’s bint got it pushed through. 

I still think the slots available, timings etc are not his responsibility. He was dealing with the reason for him actually being there.

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, Doug Tait said:

I still think the slots available, timings etc are not his responsibility. He was dealing with the reason for him actually being there.

Im not disagreeing with you but from what Ive read thats the UK pulled out completely now but have left hundreds stranded. 

I think when faced with the situation they where all put in he should have realised human life (in this instance) is worth more than a few rabies infested mutts and if he was bringing a flight over to rescued dogs he should have forfeited that goal and rescued people instead. I dont buy his story that the people working for him said leave us behind and rescue the dogs, Im sure he just did a Biden and did a fly bolt. Just looking at him makes my skin crawl.

Ironically Im not saying that all these Afghans should come to the West. Rescue them yes, but their Muslim brothers in the Middle East should practice a little more of what they preach and offer to re-home all these people. How on earth we're gonna house all these folks and their extended families I'll never know. 

• Like 5

3 hours ago, kevinjohnsonmbe said:

🛎🔚 or good 🍳?  

Thoughts....

METRO.CO.UK

The message was reportedly sent to the defence secretary's aide during the Kabul evacuation.

Read the thread on AARSE ( If you haven't already 😉 ) There's some pretty honest opinions on there  from those more in the know than journalists/plagerists.