Making the news today....

Mick Dempsey

Just now, monkeybusiness said:

Read this as ‘Me and Mark take it in turns being daddy. We both enjoy being mummy a bit too much and try to pretend this isn’t the case by being incessant internet bellends. Most evenings you will find us arguing over who is going to be little spoon’. 

it’s apparent you suffer from low testosterone 

9 minutes ago, Mark J said:

Exactly. It's not your neighbours who are the problem.

By that logic you concede English nationalism to be as equally valid as Palestinian nationalism and both worthy of unquestioning support when it comes to defending your people and your homeland where you have lived for generations. 

We got there in the end. 

Thank you. 

11 minutes ago, scotspine1 said:

Kev, in the battle between Palestine and Israel I support Palestine. 

As an British nationalist you should too. 

Imagine the E.U. invaded Britain and attempted to build settlements for Europeans in order to ethnically cleanse the native British from their homelands. 

How would you like that? 

I don’t believe for 1 minute you see it as a binary Israel / Palestine situation. 

I prefer to view it as a bully v oppressed scenario and any ‘normal’ sentient human should naturally side with the oppressed. 

It suits the cause of the bully to punt the misrepresentation of Palestine being oppressed by Israel.

Zooming out a touch provides much greater clarity but takes a bit more effort than posting a picture of a child in front of a tank. 

• Like 2

40 minutes ago, kevinjohnsonmbe said:

The tank wouldn’t need to be there if the prescribed terrorist organisation masquerading as an incompetent, incapable ‘government’ wasn’t sending women and children out to do its filthy propaganda grabbing work. 

Nevermind though, there are plenty of gullible muppets willing to peddle their false narrative. 

I’ll be suitably pissed off if my Nov Israel trip is disrupted. 

You speak of organisations masquerading as governments, sending their women to infiltrate us:

WWW.TIMESOFISRAEL.COM

Dominic Raab to serve as new foreign secretary, Sajid Javid appointed chancellor of the exchequer, as Boris Johnson...

Edited by Mark J

6 minutes ago, kevinjohnsonmbe said:

I don’t believe for 1 minute you see it as a binary Israel / Palestine situation. 

I do. It is a binary situation. 

I support the Palestinians. 

I support their right to self determination and their right to defend their homeland from an aggressive neighbour who is in the process of attempting to carry out the ethnic cleansing of the Palestinian people from Palestine. 

• Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, scotspine1 said:

By that logic you concede English nationalism to be as equally valid as Palestinian nationalism and both worthy of unquestioning support when it comes to defending your people and your homeland where you have lived for generations. 

We got there in the end. 

Thank you. 

I think Nationalism is a mugs game. I'll always stand up for the oppressed. 

2 minutes ago, Mark J said:

I think Nationalism is a mugs game. I'll always stand up for the oppressed. 

Nationalism and ‘the oppressed’ are not mutually exclusive Mark. Countless examples from history of oppressed peoples and nations who’s nationalist goals were achieved through nationalist sentiment. 

The 1916 Easter Rising for example.

C80D134A-BD67-4873-B53E-102B41B68C66.jpeg.288dffff7bfb804a49d40fef5badc88a.jpeg

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, scotspine1 said:

Nationalism and ‘the oppressed’ are not mutually exclusive Mark. Countless examples from history of oppressed peoples and nations who’s nationalist goals were achieved through nationalist sentiment. 

The 1916 Easter Rising for example.

C80D134A-BD67-4873-B53E-102B41B68C66.jpeg.288dffff7bfb804a49d40fef5badc88a.jpeg

Fair enough.

Sometimes I Just Want to Kick Fuck Out of a Bin - Mahatma Gandhi | Mahatma  Gandhi Meme on ME.ME

Edited by Mark J

You can be a leftist and a nationalist 

Stalin for example. 

leftism and nationalism are not mutually exclusive. 

Thanks for the lesson on isms and ists! It's all a bit us and them though isn't it?

There's actually a lot more to life than being part of a tribe. You should try to experience the world outside the pond, and away from the keyboard, now and again. Being in a herd isn't necessary.