Making the news today....

Mick Dempsey

2 hours ago, Mark J said:

The tank has the right to defend itself!

tank.jpg

The tank wouldn’t need to be there if the prescribed terrorist organisation masquerading as an incompetent, incapable ‘government’ wasn’t sending women and children out to do its filthy propaganda grabbing work. 

Nevermind though, there are plenty of gullible muppets willing to peddle their false narrative. 

I’ll be suitably pissed off if my Nov Israel trip is disrupted. 

• Like 3

23 minutes ago, sime42 said:

What on earth do you have against the guy to cause such a strength of feeling? It can't be just that he is a "leftist" surely. There must be some history to provoke such hostility.

me and mark have been arguing about politics, culture and religion for years he’s said ten times worse to me. It’s called robust adult discussion maybe you should stick to the shallow end of the pool if it offends you 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

6 minutes ago, Mark J said:

I think he's 'woke'. 

mark j’s cognitive dissonance informed by his mutated Marxist/leftist mindset can be boiled down to the following examples - 

Palestinian Nationalism = Good 

English Nationalism = Bad

Palestinians waving Palestinian flags = Good 

English waving St George’s flags = Bad 

That’s the level of political indoctrination Mark exists with. It’s a mental disability. 

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, scotspine1 said:

mark j’s cognitive dissonance informed by his mutated Marxist/leftist mindset can be boiled down to the following examples - 

Palestinian Nationalism = Good 

English Nationalism = Bad

Palestinians waving Palestinian flags = Good 

English waving St George’s flags = Bad 

That’s the level of political indoctrination Mark exists with. It’s a mental disability. 

You're overcomplicating things.

Oppressors = bad.
Normal people who just want to get on with their lives = good.

8 minutes ago, kevinjohnsonmbe said:

The tank wouldn’t need to be there if the prescribed terrorist organisation masquerading as an incompetent, incapable ‘government’ wasn’t sending women and children out to do its filthy propaganda grabbing work. 

Nevermind though, there are plenty of gullible muppets willing to peddle their false narrative. 

I’ll be suitably pissed off if my Nov Israel trip is disrupted. 

Kev, in the battle between Palestine and Israel I support Palestine. 

As an British nationalist you should too. 

Imagine the E.U. invaded Britain and attempted to build settlements for Europeans in order to ethnically cleanse the native British from their homelands. 

How would you like that? 

• Like 1

me and mark have been arguing about politics, culture and religion for years he’s said ten times worse to me. It’s called robust adult discussion maybe you should stick to the shallow end of the pool if it offends you 
Nice. Cheers for the heads up. So it is just because he is not right-wing enough for you, how odd. Seeing that this post was endorsed by my bezzie says it all to be honest, I didn't need the content.
  • Like 1

Just now, Mark J said:

Oppressors = bad.

The ordinary English people never oppressed anyone. The English elites carried out colonialism and empire building,  the English ‘normal people’ just wanted to get on with their lives. 

The ordinary English people were oppressed by the English elites for centuries before during and after colonialism. Specifically after the reformation things got significantly worse for the ordinary Englishman. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, scotspine1 said:

The ordinary English people never oppressed anyone. The English elites carried out colonialism and empire building,  the English ‘normal people’ just wanted to get on with their lives. 

The ordinary English people were oppressed by the English elites for centuries before during and after colonialism. Specifically after the reformation things got significantly worse for the ordinary Englishman. 

Exactly.

It's not your neighbours who are the problem.

Edited by Mark J

20 minutes ago, scotspine1 said:

Read this as ‘Me and Mark take it in turns being daddy. We both enjoy being mummy a bit too much and try to pretend this isn’t the case by being incessant internet bellends. Most evenings you will find us arguing over who is going to be little spoon’.