Making the news today....

Mick Dempsey

Just now, scotspine1 said:

Is Palestine the homeland of the native Palestinian people? 

Who gives a **************** about native homelands? These people have lived there for generations.

You can't just go round claiming land for your own. It's not the 1600's.

• Like 1

Just now, Mark J said:

Are you on the nonce list?

If I where I'd not be allowed to travel to the US. So no, Im not. I also dont wear the creepy hat someone on here wears thats a total give-away. ;) 

Ive not been in bother with the Police since I was 17 years old. Even then they where always very fair with me. I respect the Police. They are our community members and also paid to enforce law and order in that community. I dont live in some shitty hell hole so perhaps we have a different outlook on them? 

• Like 1

Just now, trigger_andy said:

If I where I'd not be allowed to travel to the US. So no, Im not. I also dont wear the creepy hat someone on here wears thats a total give-away. ;) 

Ive not been in bother with the Police since I was 17 years old. Even then they where always very fair with me. I respect the Police. They are our community members and also paid to enforce law and order in that community. I dont live in some shitty hell hole so perhaps we have a different outlook on them? 

*were, not where.
You write 'where' in error quite frequently. It makes you look like even more of a mug when you correct other peoples' spelling.

3 minutes ago, trigger_andy said:

The Israelis'? 

Yeah.

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, Mark J said:

These people have lived there for generations. You can't just go round claiming land for your own. It's not the 1600s

I agree, Palestine is the home of the Palestinian people as ‘their people have lived there for generations’

Now will you agree with me that England is the home of the English people as ‘their people have lived there for generations’? 

As is Scotland the home of the Scottish people as ‘their people have lived there for generations’? 

Now be very careful how you answer Mark, because if you agree it means your a nationalist. An English nationalist. 

You can’t be an internationalist and support Palestinian national sovereignty and open borders leftism for everywhere else. 

• Like 2

Look, if someone came to your house and said, 'sorry pal, this is mine now'. Would you have it? When I'm talking about generations I'm talking about grandads, not back to the crusades. 
You can't just tax someone's house, which is what was happening in Gaza.

Now they seem hell bent on destroying them. 

Edited by Mark J

13 minutes ago, Mark J said:

Look, if someone came to your house and said, 'sorry pal, this is mine now'. Would you have it? When I'm talking about generations I'm talking about grandads, not back to the crusades. 
You can't just tax someone's house, which is what's happening in Gaza.

I’m glad you agree you’re a nationalist, as I am, as are the Palestinian people as were their allies in the IRA and Sinn Fein. 

You identify with the Palestinian nationalist cause as you would identify with the Irish nationalist cause - the only thing you’ve never considered is the English nationalist cause or the British nationalist cause because your blinded by a maladaptive leftism which means you call English nationalists - bigoted racists and xenophobes. 

England is the homeland of the English people as Palestine is the homeland of the Palestinians and don’t you forget that. 

So the next time you hear an English person expressing deep heartfelt concern about the amount of immigrants coming into to England remember it is exactly the same motivation as the Palestinian expressing deep heartfelt concern over Israeli settlements on Palestinian land. 

• Like 2