Making the news today....

Mick Dempsey

5 hours ago, Khriss said:

Nother good one  gone, Dickies, now Fishermans    😦

WWW.BBC.CO.UK

Doreen Lofthouse spread the lozenge's appeal around the world but never forgot her Lancashire roots.

Will await yr comment Mr Stubby, i think you may be partial to one  😉  K

Mmm , don't think I have been with a Doreen . Willing to give it a go though Khriss 👍

Edited by Stubby

APPLE.NEWS

Around 8,000 tourists are arriving in the UK each day, it has been claimed

In the industry I primarily work in ( not trees K) at the end of each project there is a sit down wash up meeting covering everything that was done from start to finish, part of that is a lessons learned so next time it can be done better 🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️. Weak government and weak opposition is a bad combination. 

APPLE.NEWS

Anyone turning on their television after returning home from an unseasonably chilly bank holiday...

I truly hope he is wrong but I fear a lot of what he says is all happening  around us in plain sight. 
We have always been told follow the science, couple of questions I have for the members whom have advocated that path. 1, what is the point of the dishing  out of the lateral flow tests on the scale proposed??. 2, science is now stating  we are approaching herd immunity yet Hancock is choosing to totally ignore that fact. The more I look at the headlines the more I see the arguments for any of this making sense literally falling apart.

AC40CFA2-D647-4E7B-9857-152D0F5C8F6F.png

C6199530-A1E0-4188-B834-FCF37FEBBA36.png

0F02067D-3A9F-4B03-BA80-9348733DC439.png

Edited by Johnsond

43 minutes ago, sime42 said:
1 hour ago, Lowestoft Firewood said:
774.jpg?width=1200&height=630&quality=85&auto=format&fit=crop&overlay-align=bottom%2Cleft&overlay-width=100p&overlay-base64=L2ltZy9zdGF0aWMvb3ZlcmxheXMvdGctZGVmYXVsdC5wbmc&s=ed204243a6c689ecc6f24143c86cd8f9 WWW.THEGUARDIAN.COM
Culprit has struck up to 30 times in 10 days under cover of darkness along stretch of River Thames  

Read more  

Beaver with a spirit level?

Unexpected consequence of battery powered saws?

7 hours ago, Johnsond said:
APPLE.NEWS

Anyone turning on their television after returning home from an unseasonably chilly bank holiday...

I truly hope he is wrong but I fear a lot of what he says is all happening  around us in plain sight. 
We have always been told follow the science, couple of questions I have for the members whom have advocated that path. 1, what is the point of the dishing  out of the lateral flow tests on the scale proposed??. 2, science is now stating  we are approaching herd immunity yet Hancock is choosing to totally ignore that fact. The more I look at the headlines the more I see the arguments for any of this making sense literally falling apart.

AC40CFA2-D647-4E7B-9857-152D0F5C8F6F.png

C6199530-A1E0-4188-B834-FCF37FEBBA36.png

0F02067D-3A9F-4B03-BA80-9348733DC439.png

"The more I look at the MSM headlines the more I see the arguments for any of this making sense literally falling apart."

Dont look at the headlines and read the data maybe. Did I really need to tell you that :)

Its all coulds and maybes and only from one source. Hopefully yes we are heading that way, but do you really think everyone is going to say right then, lets stop all vaccines and move back to 2019 right now or are they going to follow through with the plan set out. The sooner we can back to normality the better, hence why I think it important to follow the science (the vast majority of science) so it happens quicker.

I hate the current situation we are in but whinging about it will do SFA. If it does turn out to be a big conspiracy then dont worry about it, the people who have been doing the right thing will be more than pissed to sort it out.

Anyway, so in other news

Health secretary Matt Hancock resists calls to accelerate reopening of society following research published by...

• Like 2