Making the news today....

Mick Dempsey

54 minutes ago, woodwizzard said:

Good! All animal abusing scum need to feel pain!

He paid, and ultimately paid the price. And he,s not the first if you google it.

But on another note I’m glad my hormones settled down otherwise my cock would have got me killed 😂.

12 hours ago, kevinjohnsonmbe said:

More a case of “Making the news day after tomorrow” but no harm shaking it up a bit....

It that Sunak character shafts the self employed on Weds they can count on not getting my vote when the time comes. 

Reported on wireless this morning....

The C19 ‘bailout’ facilities are expected to be found to have been “...the greatest fraud in British history...”

So, abuse of furlough by fake businesses is likely to be paid for by tax rises to the self employed?

Will Sunak stand up and tell us we’ve had the best business support packages in the world whilst simultaneously presiding over the greatest fraud in UK history?

31 minutes ago, kevinjohnsonmbe said:

Reported on wireless this morning....

The C19 ‘bailout’ facilities are expected to be found to have been “...the greatest fraud in British history...”

So, abuse of furlough by fake businesses is likely to be paid for by tax rises to the self employed?

Will Sunak stand up and tell us we’ve had the best business support packages in the world whilst simultaneously presiding over the greatest fraud in UK history?

We shall find out tomorrow.. Da da dahhhh 😮 K

Listened to Starmer and Dodds taking chunks out of the government over the last few days, while i didn't expect them to back slap anyones efforts during the pandemic, their diatribe,  prescripted before the budget and since, just indicate to me what awful politicians they are and how out-of touch they are with running a country! I was having some leanings towards some of the social care aspects of the agenda but after the last few days, they will never get my vote at any level!

While I think a pay increase for key front line staff and nursing car staff would be good on top of the 12% they already had, another couple of % would be in order but 12% again!?! The country has just lashed out billions trying to stop the spread and the piggy bank is bare, we got to spread what's left thinly and fairly evenly for a bit!

• Like 3

Looks like Harry’s dads taken up tree surgery. Too bad they didn’t put a photo up of the mangled yew tree 

AgEXQVF3MWJmQ1cyVFZTMmI2Z3lFV2tUdncAMA APPLE.NEWS
Hewitt, 62, is now said to be working as a gardener in the grounds of the flat he lives in...  

Hope Megan’s lawyers don’t catch up on Arbtalk of an evening , they’re pretty vindictive at the moment
  • Haha 3

5 minutes ago, sime42 said:
14 minutes ago, Khriss said:
_117357372_bigsweirhousetrees.jpg WWW.BBC.CO.UK
Rob McBride records ancient and culturally significant trees along Offa's Dyke.  

Well done that man.  K

Read more  

Makes me fancy a bit of a walk along Offa's Dike.

AA web seminar saved me the bother 😉 K