Making the news today....

Mick Dempsey

16 minutes ago, gary112 said:

Lucky for you then that no one close to you has died or been very ill from it,sister in law and niece both work on covid wards,people dying and fighting for there life from it,but hay ho 

You don’t know my personal circumstances, J speaks with a degree of common sense on protecting those whom need protection. The numbers do not justify the actions. I’ve thought that from day one and still do. You cannot just Lockdown a country indefinitely. I have family and friends who have had it including two NHS staff, they all are of the opinion that blanket lockdown is not the way forward. Do as cropper did throw the abuse and self righteous verse my way, I can deal with that no probs. Sadly thousands succumb to various illnesses every winter as a previous post alluded to,I’m sure one day it will be my turn as is the way of things. 

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, David Cropper said:

I'm terribly sorry if this is boring you! I'll tell my wife you think she's just another statistic.  Who the f... do you think you are? 

Just reread my post several times can you let me know where I said it was boring me or I mentioned your wife and statistics in the same sentence???. I don’t think I’m ****************ing anyone as you so eloquently put it but what I don’t do is throw out abuse from behind the safety of a keyboard. 

• Confused 1

1 hour ago, David Cropper said:

I'm terribly sorry if this is boring you! I'll tell my wife you think she's just another statistic.  Who the f... do you think you are? 

Come on then,  as I’ve asked please point out to me where in that post is it that I said what you are quoting above 🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️If I cannot read correctly or you have somehow managed to totally misconstrue what I meant then there is possibly some confusion here. But I tend not to think so you came out all guns blazing, hitting that keyboard full of faux rage. The numbers are on yesterday’s gov website by the way. 

1 hour ago, David Cropper said:

bit OTT with the faux rage there.

With such a small infection rate of 3000 in 100 000 its not unreasonable so many people know absolutely no one who a) has had it or b) died from it.

It doesn't help that there is zero trust in government figures either as it seems everything is put down as a covid death now, no one dies of old age anymore.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Johnsond said:

Listen bud not once did I use obscenities or say that anyone was lying or indeed a statistic or mention the word boring , you’ve added bells and whistles to that big time . I’d hazard a guess and say you’d likely not speak to people in such a manner if they were stood in front of you. 

Oh I would, don't worry about that. Bud.

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, Johnsond said:

Just reread my post several times can you let me know where I said it was boring me or I mentioned your wife and statistics in the same sentence???. I don’t think I’m ****************ing anyone as you so eloquently put it but what I don’t do is throw out abuse from behind the safety of a keyboard. 

54 minutes ago, Johnsond said:

I think you're confusing me with someone who hides behind a keyboard. 

15 minutes ago, Johnsond said:

Come on then,  as I’ve asked please point out to me where in that post is it that I said what you are quoting above 🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️If I cannot read correctly or you have somehow managed to totally misconstrue what I meant then there is possibly some confusion here. But I tend not to think so you came out all guns blazing, hitting that keyboard full of faux rage. The numbers are on yesterday’s gov website by the way. 

"Faux rage"? Oh yes, that's it, it's a Sunday and I'm bored, I'll be the big, outraged pillock trying for sympathy using my wife as an excuse. 

Just now, David Cropper said:

"Faux rage"? Oh yes, that's it, it's a Sunday and I'm bored, I'll be the big, outraged pillock trying for sympathy using my wife as an excuse. 

I’m still waiting for you to point out where I said such things that you felt required the reply you posted. That’s a simple request. 

9 minutes ago, donnk said:

bit OTT with the faux rage there.

With such a small infection rate of 3000 in 100 000 its not unreasonable so many people know absolutely no one who a) has had it or b) died from it.

It doesn't help that there is zero trust in government figures either as it seems everything is put down as a covid death now, no one dies of old age anymore.

What do you mean by "Faux rage"? Do you think I've made this up that my wife is still rough with this?