Making the news today....

Mick Dempsey

3 minutes ago, Mull said:

Poor Andy is a money man, subsequently unable to understand life! Sad wee boy.

You've been suckered in by a scam website and Im a 'money man' for pointing out your whoopsie? 

You're a SNP fanboi right? You're also a 'money man', the big differenced you want the money other folk work hard to earn. 

31 minutes ago, trigger_andy said:

If the 'left' needs a cluster feck like this to gain votes, then its not Labours actual policies that folk are voting for then my point remains. ;) 

Lets not forget May utterly balls up Brexit and the Reds gained more seats that ever based on the claptrap Labour was touting. 

Labour are lost.Theyre so busy trying to appeal to everyone theyve become a laughing stock!

Latest polls in Scotland predict labour to be all but wiped out in the next Holyrood elections with massive Snp gains and a slight gain for the tories on the  back of the unionist vote.

It would seem the Snp dont need to promote the independence vote,simpley pointing to Boris as an alternative is enough.

Im not overly concerned about whats going on politically in England,vote for a circus and you get clowns.

• Like 1

You've been suckered in by a scam website and Im a 'money man' for pointing out your whoopsie? 

You're a SNP fanboi right? You're also a 'money man', the big differenced you want the money other folk work hard to earn. 

Eh! No.

You’ve been suckered Tory boi

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

20 minutes ago, trigger_andy said:

A washed-up old has been that had a marginal influence and was hanging on by his coat tails (at best) and long due to have the whip removed from. Near enough 50 years as a Tory, he's a bit long in the tooth for me, and as an ardent advocate for the EU his position was no longer tangible when the people of the UK voted to leave the EU, then backed it up very clearly with a Tory vote when every swinging dick knew the last election was based on noting else. 

Interesting that in your opinion you dont align to either the Tories or Labour. So thats a straight down the line impartiality between the two parties? Or as a I alluded to do you favour one over the other? 

Washed up old wise man.

Yes I do favour one over the other, that doesn't mean I like their leaders.

???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????it’s comin Andy boi, I was never sure, Boris, Trump, never been a better time for Krankie,bring it on, inevitable[emoji106][emoji106][emoji106]

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Just now, stihlmadasever said:

Labour are lost.Theyre so busy trying to appeal to everyone theyve become a laughing stock!

Latest polls in Scotland predict labour to be all but wiped out in the next Holyrood elections with massive Snp gains and a slight gain for the tories on the  back of the unionist vote.

It would seem the Snp dont need to promote the independence vote,simpley pointing to Boris as an alternative is enough.

Im not overly concerned about whats going on politically in England,vote for a circus and you get clowns.

Well, we're firmly on th same page regarding Labour. (surprisingly)  They are/where at leats a laughing stock. At least Starner is a veneer of respectability and authority. 

Polls are wånk, all polls are wånk. Conformation bias for those that need that kinda conformation back-up. But I actually can see what you say has been predicted coming to fruition. Scotland is a country of greedy, freeloading soap dodging jakie bams. Is England to blame here? Perhaps. The reality ( in my mind) is the vast majority of the Scottish people have come to rely on  the state. Be that the teat of the Tories (I'll assume the Tories plan all along) or now as the Tories have long lost their grip the SNP. 

The SNP panders the lowest common denominator. Thats the vast majority of the Scottish population. A sub-servient Sink Estate minimum wage or most likely dole bum that cling to the SNP's false hope of a better Scotland free of England Yoke.

This works in the the vast majority of poor areas, but not so much where people earn a decent wage and have an education slightly above Gender Studies expressed through dance. 

The main two policies of the SNP are independence and taxing anyone who is paid higher than the vast majority of their voters more, again, and again, and again, ad infinitum. At the same time as taxing hard working folk to death denying them any of the perks the lazy seem to feel more than entitled to. Having lived and worked within the Norwegian Tax system for the last 11 years, and Norway is supposedly a shining beacon for Scotland, a country to emulate, the SNP fall down here massively. But the SNP have no intention of ever following the Norwegian/Scandinavian Model, the SNP need greedy, lazy and jealous voters to keep them in power, and the SNP are loathed to ever give that up. 

Ive been born and bred on the SNP. My fathers side where heavily involved in canvasing (or whatever its called) throughout my childhood. But for me its like having the scales lifted from my eyes. 

We vote for clowns in Scotland and are surprised we live in a circus.  

• Thanks 1

21 minutes ago, eggsarascal said:

Yes I do favour one over the other, that doesn't mean I like their leaders.

59 minutes ago, trigger_andy said:

Do you find you align significantly more with Corbyns Labour than Jonsons Tory line up? 

55 minutes ago, eggsarascal said:

I did not align to either, that's why I didn't vote for either of them last time round.

ok....