Making the news today....

Mick Dempsey

So that's two good blokes gone now.....  

Christian was one of our lads.  ?

WWW.BBC.CO.UK

Engineer Christian Tuvi was killed while fixing a moving walkway at Waterloo Tube station last year.

Edited by Khriss
His poor family need answers from that company

Whoo Hoo, RBG has died!

That will put the cat among the pigeons!

I say whoo hoo, because despite her intellectual ferocity she had an overweening ego, and had stated her  determination to outlive Trumps presidency, etc etc.

A very political animal, for a judge.

Not unlike the bisim in our own Supreme court, that announced the startlingly rapid and unimanous vote agaiinst Brexit.

Marcus

Edited by difflock
  • Like 2

Mr Gore died today, the inventor of Goretex.
I remember when I first started fell walking I thought all the fancy walking gear was for people with more money than sense. I was in an orange seaman’s rubber cagoule and monkey boots and my brother was in his NCB donkey jacket and two pairs of jeans (better insulation)
Don’t know if I was soaked because of the rain or with sweat. My brother couldn’t even bend his knees in his wet jeans. After that I eventually became a gear fiend

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

On 21/09/2020 at 10:00, Stere said:

Has boris being off visiting his KGB handler again? ?

WWW.REPUBBLICA.IT

Exclusive: according to an official statement of the Italian airport dated September 17th, the British prime minister...

Perhaps you should do some more research into this? Of course the real answer might not fit with your narrative. ;) 

13 minutes ago, Johnsond said:

Well you have to ask why the police did not respond so efficiently to the BLM protests a few weeks back compared to the way they handled the protests today in London ?‍♂️?‍♂️

That’s easily answered....

Because their bosses and their political masters are shite scared of opening Pandora’s box. 

• Like 2