Making the news today....

Mick Dempsey

27 minutes ago, eggsarascal said:

Really, I thought that the general consensus is 'junk' food is more expensive than 'good' food. I think a lot of people eat crap because they are lazy, not because it's cheap.

You can feed a family of four for fairly cheap with a pizza, crisps and fizzy drink from asda. I agree with the laziness though. Good food usually requires a bit of planning and some effort, I'm more than guilty of a fast food night instead of cooking.

Just sat and watched the daily SNP party political broadcast. That’s me more than ever convinced that Sturgeon has no real desire for this platform it affords her to be removed. Two weeks no deaths 2-3 people in ICU out of a population of 5.5 million yet she won’t budge on many issues or give real dates on allowing the country to try and get back on its feet. Possible gyms and swimming pools reopening on 14sept ?‍♂️?‍♂️Where the **************** does she pull these dates from. 
The feeling I get is she is just waiting desperately for any excuse to prolong this bullshit rather than move on. 

Edited by Johnsond
  • Sad 1

Northen lockdown probably will be even more extra people heading  to Wales this weekend

Never seen it so busy here as its being recently.

WWW.DAILYPOST.CO.UK

A video shot by a local resident showed the scale of the problem

WWW.DAILYPOST.CO.UK

Gwynedd Council closed the harbour area to traffic to prevent the spread of coronavirus

Snowdons being a total shitstorm  for yrs (and probaby literally now smeared in human shit all over now as the summit cafe is closed) but its reaching new heights of crazy atm

More social distance in a chicken battery farm. ?

The 3 mile long conga line of people going up the miners track from pen y pass might be a guinness records atempt at creating the worlds longest queue?

Its quite astonishing.  There are plenty y of places to visit if yr not thick. Lots to do if you cannot go out. I bought some meccano and a airfix model. K

We’re goin to Dedham Cale for a couple of days, I’ve worked that way b4 but never had nose round n it’s only just over 30 miles from ours, there’s always treasures you haven’t found in you’re own region!

2 hours ago, Stere said:

Snowdons being a total shitstorm  for yrs (and probaby literally now smeared in human shit all over now as the summit cafe is closed) but its reaching new heights of crazy atm

More social distance in a chicken battery farm. ?

The 3 mile long conga line of people going up the miners track from pen y pass might be a guinness records atempt at creating the worlds longest queue?

I live 4 mile from Betws but just out of the national park so it's not as busy. People are obsessed with Snowdon, Glyder and the Carneddau and leave the Berwyn, Aran and Arenig alone which is crazy. Great mountains this time of year.