Making the news today....

Mick Dempsey

I thought this protest was about racism and the death of a black man in custody, not Labour v Conservative?

People tend to  remember Boris saying stuff like

"piccaninnies" with "watermelon smiles"

And the windrush hostile enviro thing etc

Thus asscociate tory as racist

• Like 1

Just now, Youngstu said:

Not a fan of people with opinions that are different to your own then it seems! 

Actually I am. What I'm not a fan of is the seemingly constant attack on white folks and the not so silent accusation they are inherently racist and its up to us to prove the contrary to appease a minority of misguided hate filled individuals. F&%k that and F%&k you. :)

• Like 3
  • Sad 1

25 minutes ago, trigger_andy said:

For the benefit of all. Regardless of colour. 

not really. not more than has already been done. It happened, its over, no one alive is responsible or makes a profit off of it. if you find anyone who does go after them individually. 

good, then shut the **************** up. :)

show me one living person that actually affects? No one, not one ****************ing person. this is pure and utter bullshit. Do you have an ounce of proof other than the colour of someones skin? **************** you  and **************** your racism. it seems like you're the only babe here that see's colour. Seriously, you're ****************ing disgusting. 

Just so you know, I’ve grown pissed off of your insulting posts, there is no debate or discussion, just name calling and bully boy tactics. You’re clogging up the thread with your hyper aggressive posts.

So I used the report function.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

12 minutes ago, scbk said:

I'm gonna knock down jimmy saviles house in Glencoe and chuck it in the river, that'll fix it.

Seems a waste of a perfectly good house? Was it built by jimmy or does it have history prior to him buying it? Do you think we should go around the country destroying property if a brief period of their existence was used for or by despicable people? 

Just now, Mick Dempsey said:

Just so you know, I’ve grown pissed off of your insulting posts, there is no debate or discussion, just name calling and bully boy tactics. You’re clogging up the thread with your hyper aggressive posts.

So I used the report function.

oh right. . :) Well, i dont like the insinuations being leveled. :) being accused of being a racist, even by accentuation is insulting. 

hyper aggressive? OK :D