Making the news today....

Mick Dempsey

47 minutes ago, tree-fancier123 said:

it is in the lounge - I myself have never posted anything on here that would be suitable for inclusion in the Journal of Forestry, Essential Arb, Arboricultural Journal etc.

those wishing to discriminate the relevant information will not spend too long having a cosy up cuddle over the airwaves anyway

Pages: 212-225
Published online: 13 Nov 2019

I would personally use tree radar on the offending locations.  But good principle.  K

Britain has a massive blind spot around the empire and the slave trade.

What does that even mean? Everyone I know understands our past. Better so than many countries. I am not responsible for the actions of a few rich men who died hundreds of years ago. I have never owned a slave. I have never sold a slave. Why not guilt trip north and west Africa? They where the ones capturing and selling to the the Arabs, other Blacks and Whites.

Utterly delusional.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, tree-fancier123 said:

those sunbathers are worse than the BLM campaigners - if the sunbathers stay in the sun too long they will just add to the number of people the racists can attack

THIS actually happened to me ? guy saw me working at side of road with other blokes of bosses arb crew and rang his mate the boss up asking 'why he had a p******* working for him '  ( I go very brown in summer ) astonishing wot people will think.

I don't work very long with a company I find out are Racists.......   K

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, trigger_andy said:

What does that even mean? Everyone I know understands our past. Better so than many countries. I am not responsible for the actions of a few rich men who died hundreds of years ago. I have never owned a slave. I have never sold a slave. Why not guilt trip north and west Africa? They where the ones capturing and selling to the the Arabs, other Blacks and Whites.

Utterly delusional.

Ok.
If everyone did understand our past, we'd understand why black people are still rightly up in arms.
Learn to spell.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, tree-fancier123 said:

well we've got a non-Aryian chancellor and mayor of London, could quite easily have had a paki PM too - the anglo saxons are taking fright.

#No Lives Matter

1.-tsar.jpg.842066e20f1015c69daf5370a6c15b38.jpg

Is the language really necessary? The last 2 posts you have made are probably made to shock or make a point but it’s pathetic!

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, Mark J said:

Ok.
If everyone did understand our past, we'd understand why black people are still rightly up in arms.
Learn to spell.

Well Mark feel free to apologise for the actions of our predecessors. 
you crack on mate go and stand on the prom and preach about how bad we are. 
Get a grip man 

• Like 2