Making the news today....

Mick Dempsey

24 minutes ago, eggsarascal said:

So you say.

WWW.THEGUARDIAN.COM

In the early 90s, Donald Trump judged contestants at the world’s biggest modelling competition - since hit by...

I’m pretty sure he’s not related to any of those. 
the Guardian ?‍♂️?

1 hour ago, Toad said:

Read comments on here, felt disgusted and was just going to ignore things, but fuck it, that's not the right thing to do. 

I'm not going to argue with anyone in particular, I'm not going to respond to comments, but I think it is important that one particular view doesn't prevail here.

I support the Black Lives Matter movement. I have read a lot of articles, listened to podcasts and interviews and I've educated myself on equality and the struggles faced by many sectors of society. I recognise that being born a white, straight man in an affluent part of an affluent country has afforded me privileges that so many other humans on this planet will never have and I would love to see proper equality in my lifetime and I'll do my best to ensure that stands a chance of happening. 

I'm off to donate to charities supporting equality including BLM. Thanks for the motivation.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, eggsarascal said:

He's a nonce who kicked about with another nonce, Epstein. Stop bacing him because you like his politics.

You don’t know what I like especially in regards to politics. what you don’t like is I disagreed with your own views. Don’t ever presume to tell me what to do.  
ive just re read your post and quite frankly I’m a bit disappointed in myself for even bothering to reply ?

Edited by Johnsond

5 minutes ago, Johnsond said:

You don’t know what I like especially in regards to politics. what you don’t like is I disagreed with your own views. Don’t ever presume to tell me what to do. 

Wouldn't dream ot ft, just the way I read into it.

Edited by eggsarascal
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, eggsarascal said:

Wouldn't dream ot ft, just the way I read into it.

Actually the thing that pisses me off is the random use of the word nonce. You desperately want trump to be in that group for no other reason than politics. Biden is renowned for this behaviour and having seen first hand the long term catastrophic damage that this can cause to people Ive no time whatsoever for any man whom displays those characteristics.