Making the news today....

Mick Dempsey

Just now, eggsarascal said:

Johnson, who said today 'he was going to take control of Covid-19), who the fecks been in control of it since it kicked off...ffs sake he's the PM, I don't particularly like either of them but I know my vote wouldn't go to either of them.

Not sure if that answered my question but cool rant. :)

44 minutes ago, trigger_andy said:

So you're admitting to being a hypocrite that brow beats others to change whilst not doing so yourself?? Ok cool beans. Means fuck all. 

Maybe it does mean fuck all.

Moderation means fuck all to the pigs. 4 foreign holidays a year if they can afford it.

Drive from London to the Jurassic Coast in a Chelsea tractor just for a day at the beach. 

I get the feeling we havent seen a decent sized environmental disaster yet. The fun will prevail and the smoke keep rising. The hypocrites will pedal their wares

Just now, tree-fancier123 said:

Maybe it does mean fuck all.

Worse than fuck all. Its self evident and admitted hypocrisy. Means you're worse than those you whinge about. Sort yourself out, be the change you want others to be then come back and have a moan. Otherwise shut the fuck up. Simples. :)

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, trigger_andy said:

Worse than fuck all. Its self evident and admitted hypocrisy. Means you're worse than those you whinge about. Sort yourself out, be the change you want others to be then come back and have a moan. Otherwise shut the fuck up. Simples. :)

Can’t argue with the sentiment, delivery might benefit from a buffing off of a few rough edges.....

(??? bit rich coming from me ?)

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Read comments on here, felt disgusted and was just going to ignore things, but fuck it, that's not the right thing to do. 

I'm not going to argue with anyone in particular, I'm not going to respond to comments, but I think it is important that one particular view doesn't prevail here.

I support the Black Lives Matter movement. I have read a lot of articles, listened to podcasts and interviews and I've educated myself on equality and the struggles faced by many sectors of society. I recognise that being born a white, straight man in an affluent part of an affluent country has afforded me privileges that so many other humans on this planet will never have and I would love to see proper equality in my lifetime and I'll do my best to ensure that stands a chance of happening. 

I'm off to donate to charities supporting equality including BLM. Thanks for the motivation.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

Just now, Toad said:

I have read a lot of articles

Which articles? 

Just now, Toad said:

Listened to podcasts and interviews

From who? With what political bias? 

Just now, Toad said:

and I've educated myself on equality and the struggles faced by many sectors of society.

Based on what?

1 minute ago, Toad said:

I recognise that being born a white, straight man in an affluent part of an affluent country has afforded me privileges

You've been Cucked into apologizing for being born into the skin your in. Nothing more pathetic than that. 

Please offer the BLM more than the token donation you have done. They want  much more than that from you, please give it. :) 

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, eggsarascal said:

Sounds a bit gay to me, wouldn't. and never have had another bloke round 'me old man', perhaps something that goes on, on the rigs?

Come on now Eggy, all the time you've been locked up? I bet you could suck a Golf Ball through a Garden Hose by now.  Sugar coating it would be a Saturday nigh treat. 

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, trigger_andy said:

Function - use it fucker