Making the news today....

Mick Dempsey

41 minutes ago, Johnsond said:

Derek Mackay 

What is going on in his mind when he thinks that’s acceptable. Amazing how he is being referred to as the heir apparent and references to what an outstanding contribution he has made in his role. To me he has not only turned out to be massively incompetent but a totally disgusting individual as well. 

CB4DBCC7-112B-4621-871E-C0934EAB97EC.png

He says he has behaved foolishly . I think he means like a pedophile .

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

31 minutes ago, Stubby said:

He says he has behaved foolishly . I think he means like a pedophile .

Agreed 

Sniffing around young boys is not called foolish where I come from !! basically he’s a self righteous nonce with

pedophile tendencies who thought he could get away with it. 

• Like 9

2 minutes ago, Khriss said:

I saw this earlier, thinking , yea he sent a few silly texts thinking the boy might be older....... err.....270 !! And were pics not amongst them ??? Fuck sake  . Get my pitchfork Mr Stubby . K

He has done more grooming that the local poodle parlor . I bet this is not the only one ....

• Like 2

And then there’s the upcoming Salmond rape trials. Tasty lot these Nats[emoji1304] They all suggest they’re covering the moral high ground, and it’s either the Tory’s fault or Brexit, but when the shit hits the fan there’s a big push to bury it.
So many chips and so few shoulders to carry them.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

12 hours ago, Baldbloke said:

And then there’s the upcoming Salmond rape trials. Tasty lot these Natsemoji1304.png They all suggest they’re covering the moral high ground, and it’s either the Tory’s fault or Brexit, but when the shit hits the fan there’s a big push to bury it.
So many chips and so few shoulders to carry them.

On the BBC this morning it’s being reported that the SNP had tried to block the publication of the story including demanding the name of the child involved !!!!. If this turns out to be the case then the morality of those whom attempted to do this should be seriously questioned, if this is the mentality that exists within the SNP it’s not surprising Salmond was protected for so long. 

• Like 4

On the BBC this morning it’s being reported that the SNP had tried to block the publication of the story including demanding the name of the child involved !!!!. If this turns out to be the case then the morality of those whom attempted to do this should be seriously questioned, if this is the mentality that exists within the SNP it’s not surprising Salmond was protected for so long. 

Twitter is full of wisdom?IMG_4757.jpg
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1