Making the news today....

Mick Dempsey

10 minutes ago, kevinjohnsonmbe said:

Nobody mentioned Right or Left Mark.  That is entirely irrelevant.  The point is that the BBC, via Panorama, via John Sweeney, set out to victimise and demonise an individual and they got their fingers burned.

Comment on the inappropriate nature of the attempted set up it you like (if you can), but Right and Left have nothing to do with it.  

Fair enough. The BBC have been pushing an agenda for years. It just seems that you have just noticed. Perhaps that's why tommy whatshisname appeals.

You have good forensic skills when you put your mind to a problem. If you were really bothered about the misrepresentation of news by the BBC you'd be all over it. However your focus isn't there, so it seems that your main issue is the promotion of right wing ideals.

I'm happy to be proven wrong.

Edited by Mark J
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Mark J said:

Fair enough. The BBC have been pushing an agenda for years. It just seems that you have just noticed. Perhaps that's why tommy whatshisname appeals.

You have good forensic skills when you put your mind to a problem. If you were really bothered about the misrepresentation of news by the BBC you'd be all over it. However your focus isn't there, so it seems that your main issue is the promotion of right wing ideals.

I'm happy to be proven wrong.

Can you even define what a "Right wing ideal" is Mark?  If so, could you provide any example of a "Right wing ideal" that I have espoused?  Or is it just your personal interpretation?  

If you could present any example or justification for your assumption it might be possible to debunk it.  As it is, you are making assumptions / statements which are entirely unfounded. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, kevinjohnsonmbe said:

Can you even define what a "Right wing ideal" is Mark?  If so, could you provide any example of a "Right wing ideal" that I have espoused?  Or is it just your personal interpretation?  

If you could present any example or justification for your assumption it might be possible to debunk it.  As it is, you are making assumptions / statements which are entirely unfounded. 

You know what "Right wing deal" is, TR did stick it into them though.

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, eggsarascal said:

You know what "Right wing deal" is, TR did stick it into them though.

What IS Right wing ??s?

- A points based immigration system

-An increase in National Minimum and Living wage. 

- Raising the personal allowance for income tax

- abolition of inheritance tax

- Brexit

If that is Right wing, I’m in, sign me up. Don’t sound too radical to me. 

• Like 1

19 hours ago, TIMON said:

Jezza excels himself once again with this charming jest-ure of goodwill.
Maybe, in his defence, Diane Abbott organised the guest list and he didn’t realise. Or maybe not....

WWW.JNS.ORG

It features Rob Abrams, a Jewish anti-Zionist activist who in May 2018 led the Kaddish...

12 hours ago, kevinjohnsonmbe said:

It defies logic that any one person could be so (repeatedly) inept without there being some coincidence. 

Who’d have thunk it.....

another potentially anti Semitic, racist, bigoted, radical Left wing “coincidence” in the Labour Party under its most unpopular leader (-60) EVER...

No wonder there’s no general election. 

WWW.TIMESOFISRAEL.COM

Debate calling for Louise Ellman's resignation scheduled for eve of holy day; Jewish Labour Movement:...

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, kevinjohnsonmbe said:

What IS Right wing ??s?

- A points based immigration system

-An increase in National Minimum and Living wage. 

- Raising the personal allowance for income tax

- abolition of inheritance tax

- Brexit

If that is Right wing, I’m in, sign me up. Don’t sound too radical to me. 

- It's a people that have no intention of helping the working class. 

- it's folk who don't give a flying about people who a struggling.

-  it's folk who wouldn't help you if you were on your arse.

- Brexit we'll have to disagree on coming from different sides of the fence.

20 minutes ago, kevinjohnsonmbe said:

abolition of inheritance tax

this is the only one in the list that bothers me - some of the richest people in the country have got there by having lots of low paid workers to staff their businesses, I'm thinking the likes of Phillip Green. So the government have had to subsidise their businesses by topping up the income of shop workers with tax credits, housing ben etc. Ill gotten gains that should be plundered by inheritance tax. I'd like to see JRM lose a slice too - he reportedly look a 1M divvy from the fund he cofounded, no mention of him forfieting his salary, even with that tremendous wealth. Scrapping  inheritance tax seems like making sure the hard working pure greed can always trample the thickos underfoot

Edited by tree-fancier123
  • Like 1

Who’d have thunk it.....

another potentially anti Semitic, racist, bigoted, radical Left wing “coincidence” in the Labour Party under its most unpopular leader (-60) EVER...

No wonder there’s no general election. 

Louise-biography-photo-1024x640.jpg WWW.TIMESOFISRAEL.COM
Debate calling for Louise Ellman's resignation scheduled for eve of holy day; Jewish Labour Movement:...  

JC, in my opinion, is playing it very canny.
I think he puts these events on knowing full well that his real supporters are inwardly cheering at the thinly veiled anti Semitic undertones, the naive take it at ‘face’ value, not understanding, or not wanting to believe it.
and he also, more to the point, takes great pleasure in sticking two fingers up to those who understand who the real Jeremy Corbyn is and what he really stands for.
I do believe, however, like all anti-semites he will eventually ‘swing from gallows of his own making’.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, kevinjohnsonmbe said:

image.thumb.png.e216ecb24e9784afcb1047248beba9fc.png