Making the news today....

Mick Dempsey

1 hour ago, difflock said:

So youse lot are why our never been claimed on in 40 years household insurance premiums are so unreasonably high!

Just saying like!

When you've worked for yourself, got called out at silly o'clock on a Saturday night/Sunday morning to clear someone else's shit up I'll give you the time of day. While you are a retired fuckwit that spent his life working for the council trying to tell those below you where they were going wrong, well I humour you. 

This will be an insurance job, I'll wait months for my money, not getting paid on the last Friday of the month while the company I work for will not be paying me holiday/sick pay/company vehicle/final salary pension.

Edited by eggsarascal

2 hours ago, eggsarascal said:

No, the fact that I can. The insurance assessor, the drying out company, the Asbestos removal company were all there. If they can all run with the money so will I.

Its like when you run a red light and think "That was a bit of a naughty one", only to look in your rear view and see another 5 cars trooping through behind you.

If you can charge a good price then I dont see why you shouldnt, makes good business sense to me.

14 hours ago, Mesterh said:

Its like when you run a red light and think "That was a bit of a naughty one", only to look in your rear view and see another 5 cars trooping through behind you.

If you can charge a good price then I dont see why you shouldnt, makes good business sense to me.

No!, no!

Its like when one scrapes through on the last of the Amber, thinking one was really pushing ones luck there, and realizes another 3 to 5 cars are following behind. 

OBVIOUSLEY having run a blatent RED!

Scoundrels that they are.

Right, back to my Halo polishing, before I attempt to rewire my bodged(& by me years ago) consumer unit.

EDIT

Well Goodness Gracious Me!

I  succeeded in correctly rewiring the RCCD thingamabob within our consumer unit, which I had disconnected and bypassed to get the sockets to work one night when they kept tripping and I found water dripping from the underside of the consumer unit, the water was dripping because the flashing to the new flat roof directly above was bolloxed.

Professional builders huh!

Then I kinda forgot about my work-a-round, and when I did remember, years later, I had forgotton how or what I had disconnected .

Doh!

Some Guinness shall be my reward.

Edited by difflock
  • Like 1

Oh dear!

If you skim over the habitual anti Tory tropes and focus upon the reasons for Campbell’s departure from Labour shores, I think he presents a very accurate and damning insight.

WWW.THEGUARDIAN.COM

Your losing mentality and lack of Brexit leadership mean I won’t return, says Alastair Campbell...

• Like 2

On 30/07/2019 at 08:25, kevinjohnsonmbe said:

Oh dear!

If you skim over the habitual anti Tory tropes and focus upon the reasons for Campbell’s departure from Labour shores, I think he presents a very accurate and damning insight.

WWW.THEGUARDIAN.COM

Your losing mentality and lack of Brexit leadership mean I won’t return, says Alastair Campbell...

Yeah, labour are the conservatives biggest asset right now.