Making the news today....

Mick Dempsey

Just watched the bbc news that had some more detailed insight.

She was headed straight for the top table, where the CotE was and the Governor of the BoE. He stopped her reaching the most important people in the room.

It’s bullshit, pure and simple.

Still, under the bus he’ll go...

• Like 5

1 hour ago, difflock said:

P.S.

I read an earlier account of this same Court Case, in which the Cyclist was described as a proper "Oik", with accredited online boasts of his reckless cycling prowess as a courier, and his use of a "fixie" is it the fixed wheel bicycle with no front brake etc etc., etc etc. 

If it is the same collision then one may have been in the criminal court and this one a civil claim?

My granddad cycled into a lady in the 30s, before my time, and was sued, paying the compensation just about broke the family. My gran, a matriarch, took in lodgers to make up, one of them being my father.

PS I have just googled and the case with a fixed wheel bike was different and the lady died.

Edited by openspaceman
added post script
  • Like 1

11 hours ago, kevinjohnsonmbe said:

Aggravated trespass.- reasonable force. 

The ‘task’ should not have fallen to him, but it did. 

Im sympathetic to the environmental cause but taking ‘direct action’ and then crying like a beeee-ach when it results in reciprocated direct action simply illustrates the self entitled, do as I say not as I do, whiny, pathetic attitude of such people. 

There are a few SJWs complaining (the usual suspects), but the overwhelming public response appears to be supportive. My only criticism is the apology. 

It doesn't look aggravated to me. It appears that noone had tried to stop her until then.
Tories, they just love picking on people smaller than they are.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2