Making the news today....

Mick Dempsey

10 hours ago, tree-fancier123 said:

I'm all for Tommy alias and his anti immigration stance - wish everyone felt the same, sure we would be shorter doctors and nurses, but at least we could have more open spaces instead of increasing the concentration of horrid human nests

The only thing I thought with the video is what if the man winding Tommy alias up was someone really big? People only act tough when it seems their opponent is unlikely to give them a life threatening brain haemorrhage 

He's a bloke (albeit objectionable to many - and I can't help but wonder if that is a product of their own bias and prejudice) who took the only steps he felt were open to him as a white, working class man with no effective political representation within the existing system to express and highlight the personal concerns that he felt were dominating his life.  

Yes he may have been part of a collective which is viewed as football hooliganism, but that was his 'tribe.'  There was no other tribe speaking for him or available to him - in his view.  There are 100,000's across the nation in that tribe and that led to the establishment and growth of the EDL with the common sense of purpose derived from football.  Within that tribe there are elements of hooliganism, crime, drugs and hard racism - what a laugh, I could just as easily be describing any of the current political parties!

I'd challenge anyone that has (a) read his book and (b) listened to his Oxford Union address to present a case for despising him based upon anything other than their own bias and prejudice - and that is where the greatest irony and hypocrisy will be exposed.

The anger directed towards him should rightly fall at the feet of the politicians that allowed the circumstances to arise where 100,000's of dissatisfied citizens turned their backs on mainstream politics and subscribed to EDL in the absence of any viable alternative.

9 hours ago, eggsarascal said:

Yet you seem to have more support, for want of a better word, for TR than you do for MN.

Not at all mucker, they both present very credible opinions and they have both been the subject of systemic and societal persecution for expressing those views.

It only 'appears' that I have more affinity for TR rather than MN because TR gets (IMHO an unjustified) bashing by certain elements because of who he is rather than what he says.  If there were threads or posts hating MN that would immediately be classified as racist because of his ethnic origin rather than what he had said.  I'd be just as keen to highlight the need to open the ears and close the eyes whilst listening to his message as I seem to be for TR.

We've had this discussion before, TR is immediately perceived as being horrible little tnuc, but that is very easily used to mask the validity and necessity of what he actually says.  His very existence, the rapid and widespread national establishment of the EDL and his continued exposure of apparent systemic societal imbalance is a PRODUCT of political failure.  

• Like 1

I just think TR flooring that bloke in the vid, only took a swing because he didnt look like Tyson. If it was a huge boxer winding TR up, to retaliate could have resulted in instant death. Also the bloke TR punched could have hit his head on the floor and suffered blood on the brain. At least Boris and Gove would have walked away

• Like 1

8 hours ago, kevinjohnsonmbe said:

He's a bloke (albeit objectionable to many - and I can't help but wonder if that is a product of their own bias and prejudice) who took the only steps he felt were open to him as a white, working class man with no effective political representation within the existing system to express and highlight the personal concerns that he felt were dominating his life.  

Yes he may have been part of a collective which is viewed as football hooliganism, but that was his 'tribe.'  There was no other tribe speaking for him or available to him - in his view.  There are 100,000's across the nation in that tribe and that led to the establishment and growth of the EDL with the common sense of purpose derived from football.  Within that tribe there are elements of hooliganism, crime, drugs and hard racism - what a laugh, I could just as easily be describing any of the current political parties!

I'd challenge anyone that has (a) read his book and (b) listened to his Oxford Union address to present a case for despising him based upon anything other than their own bias and prejudice - and that is where the greatest irony and hypocrisy will be exposed.

The anger directed towards him should rightly fall at the feet of the politicians that allowed the circumstances to arise where 100,000's of dissatisfied citizens turned their backs on mainstream politics and subscribed to EDL in the absence of any viable alternative.

Not at all mucker, they both present very credible opinions and they have both been the subject of systemic and societal persecution for expressing those views.

It only 'appears' that I have more affinity for TR rather than MN because TR gets (IMHO an unjustified) bashing by certain elements because of who he is rather than what he says.  If there were threads or posts hating MN that would immediately be classified as racist because of his ethnic origin rather than what he had said.  I'd be just as keen to highlight the need to open the ears and close the eyes whilst listening to his message as I seem to be for TR.

We've had this discussion before, TR is immediately perceived as being horrible little tnuc, but that is very easily used to mask the validity and necessity of what he actually says.  His very existence, the rapid and widespread national establishment of the EDL and his continued exposure of apparent systemic societal imbalance is a PRODUCT of political failure.  

Yaxley lennon is a pure shitgibbon. He can't even knock someone out from behind. Hooligan? Wheyaye.

Edited by Mark J
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

5 hours ago, eggsarascal said:

Jo Brand getting investigated by the old bill Now.

Eggs, if she'd have come out with a racist,  homophobic,  anti feminist joke, the media and the left would have been over her like a rash.Double standards again. I wonder if Katie Piper found it a rib tickler? 

• Like 2