Making the news today....

Mick Dempsey

1 hour ago, Khriss said:

Dancing on the head o' a pin here. Nice hand Kevin. Mine done same in the past but sipping champagne now after giving up the car n biking more. Dunno wt  the answer is- I am super rich compared to my mates. But still shop in Lidls! K

So yome in the firing line as well then! Once ‘they’ve’ ‘liberated’ all the super yachts, ‘they’ll’ be coming for YOU!

15 minutes ago, kevinjohnsonmbe said:

So yome in the firing line as well then! Once ‘they’ve’ ‘liberated’ all the super yachts, ‘they’ll’ be coming for YOU!

15 minutes ago, kevinjohnsonmbe said:

..... They will have to drag me out of my series II an pull that husky 266 out of my cold dead fingers..... Obvs that problysy be after a couple of hours of logging with it ?

• Haha 1

P.S.

Just to rile 'Eggs, but since our Son has started working in a Post Office, he is well aware of the levels of benefits being paid, since he is home for my 60th birthday party we have been chatting a little.

One woman comes in with 2 cards, "clear them out please" so £600.00 times 2 cards (£600.00 being the max payable) =£1,200.00, she is in the next day for the balance, another sum of just shy on £400.00 on one card and a measly £197.00 on the other.

So a total of £1,800.00(ish), which might? be for 2 weeks, but even so, not many "ordinary" jobs pay a screw like that, never mind the DLA/PIP car(s) provided outside of these figures.

And yet she is apparently living in "poverty", and no doubt her children and grandchildren, ad infinitum, will continue to live so profligately while still living in "poverty".

Off others hard earned tax revenues.

Marcus

Edited by difflock
  • Like 2

P.S.
Just to rile 'Eggs, but since our Son has started working in a Post Office, he is well aware of the levels of benefits being paid, since he is home for my 60th birthday party we have been chatting a little.
One woman comes in with 2 cards, "clear them out please" so £600.00 times 2 cards (£600.00 being the max payable) =£1,200.00, she is in the next day for the balance, another sum of just shy on £400.00 on one card and a measly £197.00 on the other.
So a total of £1,800.00(ish), which might? be for 2 weeks, but even so, not many "ordinary" jobs pay a screw like that, never mind the DLA/PIP car(s) provided outside of these figures.
And yet she is apparently living in "poverty", and no doubt her children and grandchildren, ad infinitum, will continue to live so profligately while still living in "poverty".
Off others hard earned tax revenues.
Marcus

What are the woman in questions circumstances Marcus?( apart from receiving a shitload of taxpayers money? Like many profitable businesses do on a daily basis with big fat cat owners or farmers bus companies etc etc
  • Like 1

I really dont give a monkeys-fuck about her self-pitying, self-inflicted "circumstances".
Btw.
Wor Son described her as a rude fat cow/sow.
Cheers
mth

Oh right, ok.

We are not talking about Theresa May here by any chance? Oh hang on, she’s not fat!
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, Mull said:

Aye, football thuggery, Yaxley-Lennon has found his level, the man is an absolute tosser and as far as I can see his supporters are all tossers as well.

Does this sound familiar:

"...What are the woman in questions circumstances Marcus..?"

It's all about the context Mull as I think you were trying to suggest earlier.

What would you say were the chances that the 10 second video clip posted above presents a full and comprehensive narrative of the situational context which led to the flashpoint?   

Right enough he might be a hooligan but how much abuse does a hooligan have to take before they are rightly justified in dishing out a slap to some oike who can't or won't take a hint and do one...

• Like 2