Making the news today....

Mick Dempsey

3 minutes ago, trigger_andy said:

When we have a loss of control of what the government can do to our bodies or be forced out of society I feel that has very heavy implications.

They are just trying to stop children and adults dying from easily preventable diseases.

To spin this as some sort of first step to sinister practices seems unduly paranoid.

• Like 2

Just now, the village idiot said:

They are just trying to stop children and adults dying from easily preventable diseases.

To spin this as some sort of first step to sinister practices seems unduly paranoid.

Well I cant argue there. But when the precedent is set, and the public happily go along with it going further is so much easier. 

As I said my kids are vaccinated. Im not anti-vaxx. Im vaccinated to the bloody hilt. My Medical Booklet for working over-sea's in such places as West Africa is full to the brim. I have no issue with unvaccinated kids. Because if they are carriers my kids will be fine, because they are vaccinated. But I do feel it should be a choice what we inject into our bodies. And if its the case that aborted human fetuses are included in some injections I sure as hell would not be comfortable taking them and feel it should not be forced. 

• Like 1

A couple of months back a local Councillor I know posted some anti vaccine crap up about the flue vaccine casing autism..

I asked her to post a link to the site that proved that was true, I got a site full of absolute tosh full of conspiracy theories and quack medical advice..  one of which explaining a fruit only diet to beat cancer..   

Ah that explains it I thought..  I sub to the chipper guy on utube, a couple of yrs back his wife got cancer and she wanted to beat it her way.. the camera panning to a bowl of fruit.   died a yr later..

Mu own opinion is that these vaccines do have a reaction on a handful of people out of every million vaccinated.   what can you do, tell that to the general public and everyone will imagine its their child its gonna happen to.   best to say nothing and get as many people vaccinated as possible for the greater good..

13 minutes ago, trigger_andy said:

And if its the case that aborted human fetuses are included in some injections I sure as hell would not be comfortable taking them and feel it should not be forced. 

Like breffni said, the original stem cells were taken from an aborted foetus decades ago. They have since been cultured from these originals in labs.

Foetus' are not aborted in order to obtain ingredients for vaccines.

You have to see them for what they are. Cells. You are imbibing other humans' cells every breath you take.

• Like 1

Like breffni said, the original stem cells were taken from an aborted foetus decades ago. They have since been cultured from these originals in labs.

Foetus' are not aborted in order to obtain ingredients for vaccines.

You have to see them for what they are. Cells. You are imbibing other humans' cells every breath you take.

Yes I know. It still does not sit well with me at all. Yet I have the vaccines it has produced, albeit unknowingly. Would I take them now had I not had them? I guess I would, so I could work in the field in which I do as its a requirement. But I dont feel people should be forced to have them if it going against their beliefs and moral compass. 

I dont have to see them for just being cells, that is a personal view point and one I dont particularly share. That last comment was retarded, Ill not even go into that. :D 

15 minutes ago, Vespasian said:

A couple of months back a local Councillor I know posted some anti vaccine crap up about the flue vaccine casing autism..

I asked her to post a link to the site that proved that was true, I got a site full of absolute tosh full of conspiracy theories and quack medical advice..  one of which explaining a fruit only diet to beat cancer..   

Ah that explains it I thought..  I sub to the chipper guy on utube, a couple of yrs back his wife got cancer and she wanted to beat it her way.. the camera panning to a bowl of fruit.   died a yr later..

Mu own opinion is that these vaccines do have a reaction on a handful of people out of every million vaccinated.   what can you do, tell that to the general public and everyone will imagine its their child its gonna happen to.   best to say nothing and get as many people vaccinated as possible for the greater good..

This idiot did the same with the MMR jab a good few years ago, the effect was an increase in measels.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Andrew_Wakefield

I think that with some vaccines the effectiveness relies on a certain percentage of the population being immunized, if that isn't reached then it's nearly worthless.

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, trigger_andy said:

But I dont feel people should be forced to have them if it going against their beliefs and moral compass. 

Forgive my retardation but I simply don't see what moral objection there could be to vaccinations that are proven safe, or to using stem cells cultured from a long ago aborted foetus.

It might sound bad at first reading but it really isn't.

Surely it is more immoral to not protect your children from easily preventable diseases that could kill them? 

Would you refuse a new heart for your sick child if it came from a recently deceased donor child?

• Like 2

Forgive my retardation but I simply don't see what moral objection there could be to vaccinations that are proven safe, or to using stem cells cultured from a long ago aborted foetus.

Its just my opinion, its worthless. Dont worry about it. :) 

1 minute ago, the village idiot said:

It might sound bad at first reading but it really isn't.

Ok. :) 

Surely it is more immoral to not protect your children from easily preventable diseases that could kill them? 

Not what Im discussing in the slightest but again, OK. :) 

Would you refuse a new heart for your sick child if it came from a recently deceased donor child?

If that child was murdered for that heart then yes. 

49 minutes ago, the village idiot said:

Are you religious?

Do you believe in souls?

I dont see the relevance?  I dont agree with abortion and in my mind its murder. Its as simple as that. Nothing to do with a god, nothing to do with souls. Its not an opinion held by many and thats fine, I dont ram it down other peoples throats. 

• Like 1