Making the news today....

Mick Dempsey

Josh Coles, a tree surgeon from Tiverton, was fined in court after his girlfriend filmed and then posted a video of him swallowing a live goldfish at Bridgewater Fair. Apparently, suffering from ADHD, depression and anxiety caused him to do it. He was "amused and bemused" about the case, saying "it was only a goldfish".

53 minutes ago, PeteB said:

Josh Coles, a tree surgeon from Tiverton, was fined in court after his girlfriend filmed and then posted a video of him swallowing a live goldfish at Bridgewater Fair. Apparently, suffering from ADHD, depression and anxiety caused him to do it. He was "amused and bemused" about the case, saying "it was only a goldfish".

23 hours ago, breffni said:

Not sure if this counts as news but ive just seen it. The pro-plague crowd are so dumb. 

f1u6jo2x52n21.jpg

I dont agree with anti-vaxxers on the whole. But I think we're on another slippery slope as to what we have a say on what goes into our bodies. The push now is to ban anyone who does not agree to be injected with a cocktail of chemicals from School, flying, whole countries etc etc. So where dos this stop? 

Personally I dont think Chicken Pox is that bad a thing. We've all had it. A lot of our parents used to host Measles and Chicken Pox parties after all. :D 

But the Chicken Pox vaccine contains aborted fetus. Surely we can make an informed choice not to inject ourselves with what many feel is a murdered human being? I for one would not like to have this forced on me. Yet people who make a conscious or religions decisions not to do so are being persecuted and excluded. Where do we draw the line?

12 minutes ago, trigger_andy said:

I dont agree with anti-vaxxers on the whole. But I think we're on another slippery slope as to what we have a say on what goes into our bodies. The push now is to ban anyone who does not agree to be injected with a cocktail of chemicals from School, flying, whole countries etc etc. So where dos this stop? 

Personally I dont think Chicken Pox is that bad a thing. We've all had it. A lot of our parents used to host Measles and Chicken Pox parties after all. :D 

But the Chicken Pox vaccine contains aborted fetus. Surely we can make an informed choice not to inject ourselves with what many feel is a murdered human being? I for one would not like to have this forced on me. Yet people who make a conscious or religions decisions not to do so are being persecuted and excluded. Where do we draw the line?

The chicken pox vaccine isnt part of the normal vaccine. Where did you read it contains aborted fetus??? 

As i understand it the viruses were grown on aborted fetal tissue back in the 60's and since then have been growing on their own on the laboratory since then.

If you dont vaccinate your children for MMR you shouldnt be allowed send them to school. Why risk everyone elses health because a few loons believe thoroughly discredited information? 

Edited by breffni
  • Like 2

33 minutes ago, breffni said:

The chicken pox vaccine isnt part of the normal vaccine. Where did you read it contains aborted fetus??? 

As i understand it the viruses were grown on aborted fetal tissue back in the 60's and since then have been growing on their own on the laboratory since then.

If you dont vaccinate your children for MMR you shouldnt be allowed send them to school. Why risk everyone elses health because a few loons believe thoroughly discredited information? 

That's what a fair few diabetics are thinking when it comes to Brexit.

I agree fully. Vaccines work.

You can grow anything from anything these days. You can freeze a piece of monkey bollock, whack it back in after they've been radiated and create more monkeys: https://news.sky.com/story/monkey-born-from-frozen-testicular-tissue-offers-fertility-hope-to-young-cancer-patients-11672574

Stem Cells are where it's at. What a time to be alive.

Edited by Mark J

1 hour ago, breffni said:

Id have to look it up and to be honest what difference does it matter? My point being we heading in a direction where we no longer have controls of our own bodies. We're heading further down a road where we have to take mandated government authorized injections and the implications there are very worrisome. Where will it end? 

All my kids have the MMR jags, thats not an issue for me. Its the bigger picture and I fear many either dont care of are incapable of seeing where this leads. :)