Making the news today....

Mick Dempsey

3 minutes ago, kevinjohnsonmbe said:

I have no idea if there’s any substance, or otherwise, to it and neither did I endorse or dismiss it. 

I said Remoaners are some desperate - unarguably accurate and that Soubry has always given me the impression of being the wrong side of iffy, also undeniably true (esp since it’s a personal opinion and therefore above challenge.)

What has struck me whilst listening to the bleeding hearts that are being bruised by such harsh words as “scum”, is that the lovely ANTIFA types are going to have to rewrite their chant book if such words are deemed inappropriate. 

MPs engaging in Machiavellian shenanigans - who’d ever believe that on a day when I’ve been looking at Cornish MPs expenses and +/- £200k seems to be about the mark....

By reposting it and saying what you said you were effectively spreading a lie.

Not interested in the rest of your post, irrelevant.

• Haha 1

You posted it

29 minutes ago, eggsarascal said:

Do you know it's a lie, or is it just your opinion?

Surely, as it’s the screenshot, or more precisely its authors who are challenging the facts, it’s up to them, or you, to prove it’s veracity.

Edited by Mick Dempsey

My first impression was the story is fake news put about by god knows who...   but it does have an element of truth.. ie paid provocateurs attempting to stir trouble up..  I wonder if it was him who started the nazi chants?..

I think the real story of the month is the campaign by government to get the banking industry and silicon valley to form an alliance of their own to crack down on alternative media..  

Sargon of Akkad was deplatformed from Patreon a week before I was deplatformed from this site, though the two incidents are unrelated     ☹️...

I think they're gonna go for an extension of article 50, and I think shutting him down was the first shot over the bows to silence any reaction from social media personalities..   

Evidence for their connivance was shown a day after Anna Soubry was attacked outside Parliament..

A day later his facebook account was deleted and his Paypay account frozen if not deleted..   

I'm all for shutting down those who would foment a revolution but I'm not for it when the only crime they commit is to speak out against a genuine grievance..  

Seems to me that its a dangerous turn of events when silicon valley gets to tell us who we can listen to or who we can watch on Utube..  I suggest a breakup of all their companies before its late.   

otherwise it wont be long before they turn their attention to what we can watch in the living room...

I just read that the UN have elected Yemen to the Vice Presidency of their council for gender equality and empowerment of women, Yemen are ranked 149th out of 149 for women’s rights.

It would be a bit like putting Theresa May in charge of Brexit....................oh hang on...

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

31 minutes ago, Mick Dempsey said:

You posted it

Surely, as it’s the screenshot, or more precisely its authors who are challenging the facts, it’s up to them, or you, to prove it’s veracity.

Nice edit, I've no idea if it's true. I've asked questions that neither you or I can answer at the moment.

I'm sure if I posted a link to prove it was correct you'd dispute its validity.

2 minutes ago, TIMON said:

I just read that the UN have elected Yemen to the Vice Presidency of their council for gender equality and empowerment of women, Yemen are ranked 149th out of 149 for women’s rights.

It would be a bit like putting Theresa May in charge of Brexit....................oh hang on...

You could not make it up bud !

5 minutes ago, eggsarascal said:

Nice edit, I've no idea if it's true. I've asked questions that neither you or I can answer at the moment.

I'm sure if I posted a link to prove it was correct you'd dispute its validity.

If you’re so sure, post the link, if you can find it.

ps, I edited because of the wrong use of its and it’s.

Edited by Mick Dempsey
  • Like 1