Making the news today....

Mick Dempsey

7 hours ago, eggsarascal said:

What's this about?

150 trucks set off to 'mimic' what might happen if there is a no deal Brexit, not quite... 89 trucks turned up, compared to the many thousands of trucks that could be stacked, if we believe what we are being told.

Mrs May really is clutching at straws. The rest of Europe must me laughing at the shambles that 'we've' made of Brexit.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/brexit-live-updates-no-deal-latest-theresa-may-vote-date-mps-conservative-lorry-labour-corbyn-eu-a8715006.html

And there it is in a nutshell Mr ?!  They only paid them North of £500/day for that gig.  No self respecting, beer bellied, fry-up eater would bother to roll out of bed for that meagre wage...  Should have advertised in Poland, there'd have been a 1000 applicants for every job.  Bloody Brexit, it'll be the death of us.....

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Mark J said:

https://www.businessinsider.com/theresa-may-defeated-by-mps-fighting-to-stop-a-no-deal-brexit-2019-1?r=US&IR=T

What happens next then? I think a no deal situation would be trouble. No one likes Theresa May's sketchy plan.

no one is gonna allow a hard brexit..   leaving us with one option really..  staying in..   brexit extension is on the way...   

Corbyn seems to imagine that once May loses the vote next week he's gonna call for a vote of no confidence in the Government..   and he imagines he's gonna win it.. not a cat in hells chance..

I can see May undermining him by putting it about that we're gonna ask for an extension to article fifty...  even his own MP's will vote for her over him..   let the cat out the bag saying he'd allow a no deal brexit the thick c..t..

1 hour ago, kevinjohnsonmbe said:

They'm some desperate mind them Remoaners, and she has always given me the impression of not being above some shifty shenanigans.   

I think it’s total bullshit, and I can’t believe you would even entertain it. 

Unless you can provide something else apart from a picture with some writing on it making unsubstantiated claims I’ll assume it’s good old fake news.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Mick Dempsey said:

Unless you can provide something else apart from a picture with some writing on it making unsubstantiated claims I’ll assume it’s good old fake news.

I don't know if it's right or not, but would the 'protester' have got that close to one of her security team without some action being taken?

38 minutes ago, Mick Dempsey said:

I have no idea if there’s any substance, or otherwise, to it and neither did I endorse or dismiss it. 

I said Remoaners are some desperate - unarguably accurate and that Soubry has always given me the impression of being the wrong side of iffy, also undeniably true (esp since it’s a personal opinion and therefore above challenge.)

What has struck me whilst listening to the bleeding hearts that are being bruised by such harsh words as “scum”, is that the lovely ANTIFA types are going to have to rewrite their chant book if such words are deemed inappropriate. 

MPs engaging in Machiavellian shenanigans - who’d ever believe that on a day when I’ve been looking at Cornish MPs expenses and +/- £200k seems to be about the mark....

Edited by kevinjohnsonmbe