Making the news today....

Mick Dempsey

1 minute ago, Khriss said:

...so a seperate hydraulic feed might be best , but as you can run a front winch off it , best designing a quick couple central drive hydraulic pump n tank..... k

Shit Kriss ! That IS making the news bud !

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Vespasian said:

hahahahaha   stop taking everything I say too serious you damned numpty...

as to how hard I am,  should better be put how hard I was..  I tried to measure that once..  the closest I could come to was put myself on a spectrum..  of a typical group of one hundred fella's I'd put myself in the top five..   perhaps typically the top seven percent if I'm honest..   

but, you have remember MOST people over exaggerate how hard they are..  its why you get a load of fights in pubs..   its how they used to get a good thrashing by your truly back in the day...

Oh Christ, I didn't realise who I've been messing with! I'm so sorry, please don't hurt me. I won't sleep tonight.

• Haha 4

I don't know. I was dragged up to believe two wrongs don't make a right. I have no time for extremist, from both/all sides. We all know that those burning wreaths and those burning effigies of Grenfell tower all low life's, don't we?

Agreed wholeheartedly. Will be interesting to see who these clown actually are. I doubt they are extremists and more probably just extremely foolish. The MSM loves any story they can report/spin as right-wing extremism.

2 minutes ago, David Cropper said:

Oh Christ, I didn't realise who I've been messing with! I'm so sorry, please don't hurt me. I won't sleep tonight.

hahaha  well you asked, I gave you an honest answer..   mind you that was when I was at my peak, I've I've deteriorated since then..   probably down to being able to beat the lower percentiles now..  so you've no need to worry..  we're about equal footings now, I'm sure..

3 minutes ago, Vespasian said:

hahaha  well you asked, I gave you an honest answer..   mind you that was when I was at my peak, I've I've deteriorated since then..   probably down to being able to beat the lower percentiles now..  so you've no need to worry..  we're about equal footings now, I'm sure..

Twat .

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

19 hours ago, eggsarascal said:

I'm not doubting it works but most of this knife crime is black on black, so the police will be stopping more black youths. That will, as we've seen before cause tension, that leads to people taking to the streets en masse. Don't you think the government/police would be stopping and searching more people if they thought they could do it without causing more problems?

Am I the only one who struggles with the fact that half of the black community are concerned with the level of black on black crime, yet singularly fail to support the police or any effort to reduce it! What is wrong with people. Does being anti police and establishment become so ingrained that that they won't help themselves?

• Like 5