Making the news today....

Mick Dempsey

29 minutes ago, Khriss said:

Dunno abt fake outrage @scotspine1 I think it's more " it's a goat " hunting 'a goat' I mean 9 times out of ten they follow you around n eat yr jumper, wot a silly cow. K

Ha! Yes. I thought exactly the same thing.

"You shot a what?

"A goat?

"Yes.

"A goat? A sheep with a funny hat? What next? A donkey?

"It was very angry... and it looked at me funny. It called you a c...

That's about as hardcore as a f..in' blancmange on a hot day. And with all the camo* too. OK, pest control aside, but give me a break. A kid (!) in a pair of shorts and a penknife could do the same job and still not be hard core.

Yeah. I know, easy target - almost as easy as the goat - but you're not helping! People like goats!

*I spose the camo is needed so that the goat can't see you and wander over and try to eat your samidges out of your pocket and become too close to get a shot at without sticking the rifle up its butt! so, ok, camo is needed, let that one go

OK done now.

HD

Yourn :)

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Wild Goats are fairly different to domestic animals. Can't see what all the fuss is about, of course there is trophy hunting, and as long as its from a sustainable source it's good for local economy, as for the MP throwing his toys out the pram, why's he trying to ban something that encourages tourism to Islay, where I can imagine there isn't a whole lot of tourist attractions. (Apart from the scenery obviously)

3 minutes ago, HuntingHicap said:

Hadn't seen the sheep! ? I suppose as long as it was a clean shot? I think someone has been ripped off, told she was stalking a very rare woolly beast...better not let her near Wales.... 

... and see herds of majestic wildebeeste on their annual migration across the desolate wastes above cwmbran.

ok, never saw the blackface ram pic, thought it was just the wild goats and the deer. 

Cant think of any landowner/farmer allowing that to happen unless they were paid a lot of money as they must've known she'd post it on twitter and they'd receive bad PR from the Islay locals and wider public.