Making the news today....

Mick Dempsey

40 minutes ago, breffni said:

Its budget is always rising. Its a money sink. You're not going to solve it by throwing more money at it. What about wastage? Don't think i'm in favour of any sort of privatisation as i'm not. The population is getting older and what people have paid in over their lives is not paying for their care now. I'm also not a tory supporter but the standard 'blame the tories' is tiresome. 

Well surely they could hoy a few million quid into fixing problems, instead of hoying a few million quid backing up the French and the Americans who were going to kick off with or without us.

19 minutes ago, scotspine1 said:

Mark J, 

on behalf of everyone in the Making the News Today thread I've been asked to present you with this photo of your favourite politician with the intention you get it printed out on canvas, gold frame it and place it on the wall above your mantle piece. 

image.thumb.jpeg.41029097fdb820381c9e6f115abcb1e5.jpeg

She's just got the oddest facial mannerisms imaginable....

1 minute ago, kevinjohnsonmbe said:

Which one was that Gary?  I went and looked at this one a year or 2 back....

http://www.falmouthpacket.co.uk/news/11008109.Secret_underground_nuclear_bunker_up_for_sale_near_Newquay/

I would tell you, but then I'd have to kill you :D

I don't think it's wise to publicise the old contingency plans on the internet, when the day comes you don't want a load of the great unwashed beating a path for your door:lol: