Making the news today....

Mick Dempsey

Mental exercise: would you venture into or through a ghetto at night? Or in daylight? Racist graffiti telling you you're not welcome and gangs of youths giving you the hairy eyeball from street corners? Would you want your family to have to traverse these places? At present the no go zones are relatively small, but they are growing. If the birth rate and cultural self-segregation continues as normal, whole cities will become no go zones. This will happen with accelerated speed as the natives flee their homes when they see the tipping point approach. Yes, there will be war in Europe, not this decade but in the next few.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Rough Hewn said:

Medieval attitudes to women...
Oh you mean Donald trump?

Well trolled sir!

A couple of thousand white girls gang raped in places like Rotherham. Thousands of women sold in slave markets in Syria.

Rough Hewn's contribution to the debate is "Donald Trump".

I see that “Bond villain” George Soros has taken steps to destabilise the government. Pedalling out the old forlorn hope and lie that Britain could lead and guide the EU from within.
Er..... we tried that, it didn’t work that’s why a democratic majority voted to leave.
Mind your own business George.

• Like 4

Oxfam has been in the news a lot because Oxfam employees have been using prostitutes. I have to admit I'm loving watching a SJW infested organisation imploding. However at the same time it seems a bit of a non story, I dont see any massive problem with a guy paying for sex. 

I think the problem isn't simply paying for sex, it's what marriage is all about.

It's the fact that the oxfam folk came from a very wealthy place, and rather than helping out the populus where they were sent they took advantage of the vast disparity in financial situations between one of the richest nations and one struck by disaster. It is likely the prostitutes in question would not sell their bodies had their country, their lives, their income abilities etc not been entirely crushed.

So it's taking advantage of another human's misfortune by people paid and sent there to help better the situation.

• Like 5

28 minutes ago, matelot said:

I have to admit I'm loving watching a SJW infested organisation imploding.

This is a horrible sentiment Matelot.

I genuinely feel sorry for you and the way that your brain works. You may experience a temporary thrill from broadasting these narrow minded views, but ultimately they are going to make you unhappy.

Try and extend the boarders of your compassion a little bit. You may well be pleasantly surprised at the results.

Re. the prostitutes issue. I haven't yet read the details but I think it is important to always recognise that we are all human beings and subject to the misjudgements and imperfections that come with this. It would be very sad if we lose sight of the bigger picture in the light of mistakes, which are always going to happen.

• Like 1